The LI4278 takes 1D bar code scanning to the next level, allowing workers to scan faster and farther as they can capture virtually any 1D bar code -- including the barcodes printed on paper labels, on the screen of a mobile phone, tablet or computer.
Built for all day and everyday use, the LI4278 offers cordless freedom with Bluetooth compatibility. It also offers better encryption for improved security and better overall wireless performance. The LI4278 is backward compatible with its key accessory - the cradle - which works with its cousins, the LS4278 and DS6878. Superior battery power management delivers the largest number of scans per battery charge to support scan intensive applications. You can use it in dusty and wet environments and it can survive a 6 foot/1.8 m drop.
Color: Twilight Black
Technology: Linear imager
Scan Speed: 547 scans/second
Cordless Type: Bluetooth V2.1
OK Notification: Beeper, LED indicator
Light Source: LED Class 1 device 617nm (amber)
Pitch: ±65 degree
Roll: ±45 degree
Yaw: ±65 degree
Data Rates: 3.0 Mbit/s (2.1 Mbit/s)
Radio Range: 330 ft./100 m
Battery Life: 72 hours
Operating Temp: 32° F to 122° F/ 0° C to 50° C
Drop specifications: Over 100 drops at room temperature
Dimensions: 3.84 in. H x 2.75 in. W x 7.34 in. L (9.8 cm H x 7 cm W x 18.6 cm L)
Weight: 7.9 oz. (224 grams)
-One Wireless Barcode Scanner (LI4278-SR20007WR)
-One Cradle (CR0078-SC10007WR)
-One USB Data Cable
Features & Highlights
- Includes Barcode Scanner (LI4278-SR20007WR), Cradle (CR0078-SC10007WR) and USB Cable.
- Excellent 1D scanning performance, Delivers superior scanning speed and a wide data capture range; Captures virtually all 1D bar codes on any surface, including mobile phone displays. Capture labels printed on traditional paper labels as well as mobile bar codes that may be displayed on a mobile phone, tablet or computer screen.
- Wide working range---Reads UPC barcodes from 1 in./2.54 cm to 30 in./76.2 cm as well as high density codes at extended ranges for application flexibility; 617-nanometer (nm) laser can scan barcodes on a label or cell phone screen from up to 30
- Built-in rechargeable battery---Provides largest number of scans per charge - easily provides a full day of service in the highest usage profiles; replaceable battery ensures long lifecycle.
- The LI4278 is warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 36 months.
|Item Weight:||0.49 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.75 x 3.84 x 3.84 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.29 x 4.61 x 4.61 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Motorola Solutions, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 1900GHD-2USB, ean: 0710500172526,
Xenon 1900, Honeywell's sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, Xenon 1900 offers industry-leading performance and reliability...