About the carbide burr：
Using Carbide Rotary Burrs is a effective wayto realize mechanization in hand work operations. Carbide burrs are
widely used in the aerospace,automotive, stone and metal sculpting, and metal smith industries toname but
a few. In the industries of airplane,shipbuilding, automobile, machinery, chemistry etc. Carbide Rotary Burrs can
be widely used in machining iron, steel casting, carbon steel, alloy steel,stainless steel, hardened steel, copperaluminum etc.
● Increasing productivity of several ten times than using hand tools and three to five times than using small
● Having long life often times than high speed steel burrs and fifty times than small emery wheels.
● Finish machining gvarious kinds of diecavities.
● Removing the burrs of the castings,forgings and the welding spatter on the weld assemblies.
● Chamfering angle,circular bead or fluteon the mechanical components.
● Chamfering or burring the pipes.
● Polishing the impeller channel.
● Grinding the hole to an accurate shape.
⚠ Warm Prompt ⚠
√ Always ensure your burr shank is well inserted into yourcollet and clamped down tightly
√ Wear an eye mask toprotect your eyes from filings
√ If you want to find out more about our product, please search directly or click on YUFUTOL above the product title