About the carbide burr：
Using Carbide Rotary Burrs isa effectiveway to realize mechanization in hand work operations. Carbide burrsare
widely usedin the aerospace,automotive, stone and metal sculpting, and metalsmith industries to namebut
a few. In the industries ofairplane, shipbuilding, automobile, machinery, chemistry etc. Carbide RotaryBurrs can
bewidely used in machiningiron, steel casting, carbon steel, alloy steel,stainless steel, hardened steel,copper aluminum etc.
● Increasing productivity ofseveral ten times than using hand tools and three to five times than usingsmall
● Having long life often timesthan high speed steel burrs and fifty times than small emery wheels.
● Finish machiningvariouskinds of die cavities.
● Removing the burrs ofthecastings, forgings and the welding spatter on the weld assemblies.
● Chamfering angle,circularbead or flute on the mechanical components.
● Chamfering or burring thepipes.
● Polishing theimpellerchannel.
● Grinding the hole toanaccurate shape.
!!!Stay Safe !!!
⚠ Always ensure your burr shank is wellinserted into your collet and clamped down tightly
⚠ Wear an eye mask to protect your eyes fromfilings
⚠ If you want to find out more about our product, pleasesearch directly or click on YUFUTOL above the product title.