Wisamic Clear Borosilicate Glass Heat Bed 220x220x3mm for 3D Printers MK2/MK2A, Anet A8, Anet A6, Reprap, Mendel
Wisamic Clear Borosilicate Glass Heat Bed 220x220x3mm for 3D Printers MK2/MK2A, Anet A8, Anet A6, Reprap, Mendel by Wisamic at Enria Industries. MPN: H010017. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you want to make your printing platform flat enough, ideal stuff is glass sheet. Tempered Silicon glass is rated for higher temperatures than
NOT fit for Ender 3 because 220*220mm is the bulid size of Ender 3, the actual headbed size of Ender 3 is 235*235mm. Features:
* Borosilicate is a very high temperature glass. It has a melt temperature of about 800° C and a very low thermal expansion coefficient.
* Resistant to thermal shock compared to regular glass.
* Prepare a second plate and quickly switchplates when a model finishes printing. This significantly reduces printer idle time between prints.
* Reduces warping, however platform has to be properly leveled as is the case with any platform on a 3D printer. Specification:
Material: 100% Borosilicate
Thickness: 3mm Package content:
1 x 220x220x3mm Borosilicate Glass
Features & Highlights
- Precisely cut and tempered with high transparence. Resistance to scratch and thermal shock.
- Conducts heat evenly across the build surface to ensure consistent temperature throughout the build surface.
- High binding power when heating. Easy to separate the plastic parts when cooling.
- Get you out of the trouble when plastic film decreased viscosity after a period of usage.
- Specially designed to fit the 3D Printers MK2/MK2A, Anet A8, Anet A6, Ultimaker 2+, Reprap, Mendel. NOTE: NOT fit for Ender 3 because 220*220mm is the bulid size of Ender 3, the actual headbed size of Ender 3 is 235*235mm.
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.3 x 1 x 1 inches|