Whetstone Sharpening Stone 1000/4000 Grit - BearMoo Knife Sharpener Stone - Waterstone Rubber Stone Holder Included
Whetstone Sharpening Stone 1000/4000 Grit - BearMoo Knife Sharpener Stone - Waterstone Rubber Stone Holder Included by BearMoo at Enria Industries. MPN: SS01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. -- What could we do when our knives or tools are dull or even chipped? -- Don't worry, BearMoo sharpening stones can help you solve this problem.
-- What could we do when our knives or tools are dull or even chipped?
-- Don't worry, BearMoo sharpening stones can help you solve this problem.
1000 Grit Side:
This grit is a very good overall grit. It is fine enough for many jobs and still have enough abrasive properties to do sharpen knives and tools that are not very dull. If you keep your knives and tools in good shape, you'll find yourself reaching for this grit level often. This grit is also very common for the final stage for many kitchen knives.
4000 Grit Side:
This fine grit is able to put an edge on a tool or knife that exceeds just about any commercial edge you'll find. This grit is very fine and sharpen very slowly. This is to be used after you've created an edge with more coarse grits.
Instructions to use:
1. Soak the sharpening stone with water for 5 minutes, then put it on a steady surface such as
a table or a desk.
2. First use the #1000 grit side for coarse grinding in 10~30 degree angle, push the knife
out with a little force, and then gently retracted. This process takes about 15 minutes.
3. Then use the #4000 grit side for fine grinding. This process takes about 10 minutes.
4. After sharpening the knife, clean the knife with wet cloth or water, then dry it.
5. Use a soft brush to clean the sharpening stone, then placed in a ventilated place out to dry.
1. Do not only use the middle of the sharpening stone, please make full use of the surface
of the whetstone.
2. Do not use whetstone to sharpen serrated blades and ceramic knife.
Material: White Corundum
Color: Light Green+White
Dimension: 7.08"(Length) x 1.26" (Thickness) x 2.36" (Width)
1 x Sharpening stone 1000/4000 Grit
1 x User Guide
Features & Highlights
- HIGH-QUALITY DOUBLE-SIDED KNIFE SHARPENING STONE: Coarse side 1000 grit leaves metal edge with frosted appearance. Edge sharpness equivalent to majority of factory edges on knives, tools; Fine side 4000 grit is ideal for finishing and polishing the edge, make edge very sharp, and edge reflects light well. Perfect for light touch-ups to an already sharp.
- HIGH-GRADE WHETSTONE ENSURE EFFECTIVE SHARPENING RESULTS: BearMoo sharpening stone is made from professional grade white corundum, corrosion-resistant, heat-resistant, edges and corners are clearly demarcated.
- 1000/4000 GRINDSTONE IS SUITABLE FOR MOST GRINDING OPERATIONS, such as kitchen knives, kitchen shears, pocket knife, Shun chef knife, porting knives, straight razor, cutting class knife grinding, precision tool, garden tools and art appliance, but EXCEPT serrated blades and ceramic knife etc.
- GUARANTEE THE SAFETY SHARPENING WITH NON-SLIP SILLICONE BASE: The non-slip silicone base holds the sharpening stone securely in place, so you never have to worry about the whetstone slipping off the counter.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE NO RISK - We're sure you're going to love this whetstone, try it out today without risk. If you're not satisfied with the sharpening stone for whatever reason, just contact us within 30 days for a hassle-free full refund, no questions asked.
|Item Weight:||1.23 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.36 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|