Whetstone Cutlery 20-10960 Knife Sharpening Stone-Dual Sided 400/1000 Grit Water Stone-Sharpener and Polishing Tool for Kitchen, Hunting and Pocket Knives or Blades by Whetstone
Huge Savings Item! Save 16% on the Whetstone Cutlery 20-10960 Knife Sharpening Stone-Dual Sided 400/1000 Grit Water Stone-Sharpener and Polishing Tool for Kitchen, Hunting and Pocket Knives or Blades by Whetstone by Whetstone Cutlery at Enria Industries. MPN: 20-10960. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The double sided 400 and 1000-grit Water Stone Sharpening Block by Whetstone enables you to safely and easily sharpen and polish your kitchen
The double sided 400 and 1000-grit Water Stone Sharpening Block by Whetstone enables you to safely and easily sharpen and polish your kitchen cutlery, hunting or pocket knives, blades and razors. You can even use it for your gardening tools! This stone only requires water, no oil needed! Made with durable green silicon carbide, this honing tool will last for years to come.
TO USE: Soak stone in water for no more than 5-10 minutes. Place stone on a damp cloth with the courser 400 grit side (dark green) facing up. Hold the knife so that it’s flat and perpendicular to the block, with the blade facing left. Holding the knife at a 20-degree angle, slowly sweep the edge of the blade from left to right down the length of the stone and continue until sharp. If stone starts to feel too dry, add more water. Be patient and take your time. Flip knife over and repeat on the other side (now moving from right to left). Be sure to sharpen both sides evenly. To polish the blade further, flip stone over to the fine 1000 grit side (light green) and repeat the process. When blade is honed to desired sharpness, wash and dry your knife. To clean your stone, simply rinse with water, wipe away any remaining metal residue with a rag, rinse again, then dry.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Whetstone is committed to providing the consumer with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products, which we ensure by applying a rigorous quality control process. NOTE: This is an exclusive product of Whetstone and ONLY Water Stone Sharpening Block by Whetstone is GUARANTEED to be genuine.
IMPORTANT: Avoid buying counterfeit products and transacting with unauthorized sellers. Look for our logo on the packaging for every one of our products.
Features & Highlights
- DUAL SIDED SHARPENING- Made from durable silicon carbide, this two-sided sharpening block comes with both a 400-grit side, used for returning edges to their original shape, and a 1000-grit side used for smoothing and polishing cutting edges.
- WATER STONE- This stone is meant to be used with water, not oil. Simply soak stone for 5-10 minutes before use, and lubricate with additional water as needed when sharpening. No expensive honing oil needed!
- MULTI USE TOOL- This whetstone can be used as a one-stop shop for any item you want sharpened and polished, including kitchen cutlery, scissors, hunting or pocket knives, blades, and razors. Also works for hatchets, axes, carving and gardening tools.
- RESTORES SHARPNESS- After one use with this water stone, dull knives and battered blades will be restored to razor sharpness. Recondition all your tools with this kitchen or workshop essential.
- Dimensions: 7" (L) x 2.25" (W) x 1.125" (H). Material: Green Silicon Carbide. Features include: 2-sided stone block, Dark Green: 400 Grit, Light Green: 1000 Grit.
|Item Weight:||0.014 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.24 x 1.14 x 1.14 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.28 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.07 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|