- Model: WP-GT-25
- Weight: 99 lbs.
- Material: Heavy Duty 11 gauge Carbon Steel
- Powder Coated Gray - Corrosion Resistant
- Overall dimensions: 24.5" L x 17.5" W x 16.5" H
- Bottom To Center Of Opening: 12"
- 3" Inlet and outlet pipe
- Floor Mount: Yes
- PDI Certified
Grease Trap Sizing Formula: GT = CS x 0.4
GT = Minimum grease trap rating in gallons per minute, CS = Capacity in gallons of fixtures or sink to be discharged to the grease trapInstallation
- Remove the flow control tee from inside the interceptor
- Locate the interceptor "inlet" and "outlet", position inlet closest to the equipment that the interceptor will be servicing
- Install the flow control tee between equipment and inlet valve on the interceptor
- Vent the flow control tee to ensure optimal performance of your interceptor
- Replace the lid and securely tighten retaining lid bolt
- Check integrity of connection to the interceptor and repair any leaks as needed
One week after installation, check the grease level inside the interceptor. These results should be used to determine the appropriate cleaning schedule to be used for future cleaning.
To clean, simply remove the lid and then extract or skim the grease into an empty container. replace the lid and secure the retaining bolt.
Refer to local codes and regulations concerning the region specific installation and proper grease disposal.
Features & Highlights
- Removable lid for easy maintenance and clean out.
- Constructed of 11 gauge carbon steel w/ corrosion resistant coating.
- T-vent for proper air venting is included.
- Designed for removing fat, oil and grease from waste water.
- Main body suspended from floor to avoid corrosion
|Item Size:||18.4 x 16.5 x 16.5 inches|
|Package Size:||20 x 18 x 18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wentworth, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 70019575, ean: 0606280032481,
This is a 25 lb 13 GPM Grease Trap. Durable kits for kitchen or restaurant! Buy with confidence! How it works: Grease traps work on the basic principal that FOG's (Fats, Oils & Grease) float on water and solid particles sink. As the inflow of was...
By John Boos
mpn: GT-8, ean: 0662969040741,
Injection molded in engineered thermoplastics. Will not corrode, chip, or peel, not even under the most severe applications. One piece tank design - compact, durable, user-friendly solution. Lightweight and strong: weighs up to 60 percent less than m...