Vestil's LM-OBT-6-24 unique performance, convenience, and safety features are built into every Lift Master Boom. Fabricated from structural steel with welding to meet AWS creates a rugged and durable boom that will provide long term service. This unit features a locking detent. A safety restraint secures the boom to the fork truck for safe operation. Includes two (2) lifting hooks. Overall LxWxH (in.) 32 x 86.625 x 27.6875, Overall Extended Length (in.) 146-5/8.
Features & Highlights
- Unique design converts fork trucks into overhead lifting cranes
- Fork pockets with safety strap attach & secure boom to fork truck
- Robotically welded construction provides precision and durability
- Operations & capacity sticker provide user instructions and safety
- 36" Restraint, Fork Pocket 7-1/2"x2-1/2"
|Item Weight:||458 pounds|
|Package Weight:||476 pounds|
|Package Size:||32 x 29 x 29 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Vestil, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Forklift Extensions, ean: 5995128019919,
The fork extensions is great for lifting and moving long objects or large pallets. Tough welded steel construction for durable use. It provide you the extra support needed to lift long or large objects. Tough welded steel construction for durable use...