uxcell Fiber Optical Power Meter with Light Source SC FC ST Connector Optic Test Equipment for CCTV CATV Communication Engineering -70dBm to 3dBm
Free Shipping Included! uxcell Fiber Optical Power Meter with Light Source SC FC ST Connector Optic Test Equipment for CCTV CATV Communication Engineering -70dBm to 3dBm by uxcell at Enria Industries. MPN: a16121900ux0471. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A reliable fiber optic power equipment is quite important in the era of high bandwidth. This hand held optic meter could help to inspect cables
We dedicate to providing customers with practical fiber tools, which means that you have an affordable choice for the functional and constructive optic meter.
Calibrated Wavelength (nm): 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm, 1625nm
Measurement Range (dBm): -70 - +3
Input: DC 9V/1000mA
Resolution (dB): Linear 0.1% / Non-linear 0.01dBm
Connector: SC, FC, ST/ Universal 2.5mm Adaptor
Operating Temperature(C): -10 - +60
Storage Temperature(C): -25 - +70
Relative Humidity: 90% (+30C)
Working Hours: >48 hours
1 x Optical Power Meter
1 x Oxford Fabric Case
1 x User Manual
3 x AA Battery
1 x ST, FC, SC Connector
Features & Highlights
- Quick and Accurate. No waiting for preheating, just plug and play. +/- 5%uncertainty, -70 to +3 dBm measurement, relative power calculation, calibration function.
- Durable. Sensitive chip and sturdy inner structure. Low battery consumption, 48 working hours for continuous operation.(3 x AA batteries included)
- Clear Blue Screen. Detail means profession, a distinct result or information display ensures the satisfaction of user experience.
- 6 Wavelength and Light Source. 850/1300/1310/1490/1550/1625 nm+5KM red light locator+SC/FC/ST Adapter. Covering most needs of CATV CCTV Communication Engineering maintenance.
- Convenient Handy Size. 7.5x4x1.9 inches, 0.9 LB weight, Sturdy Oxford fabric case. Your trustful easy-carry fiber tester.
|Item Weight:||0.29 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.51 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|