Connecticut Electric manufactures new high quality replacement circuit breakers for Zinsco load centers that accept Zinsco QC style circuit breakers. Circuit breakers should only be replaced with new tested and Safety Agency Listed circuit breakers, never used or refurbished ones.
Features & Highlights
- Replacement Zinsco circuit breaker manufactured new by Connecticut Electric
- For use in Zinsco circuit breaker panels
- Intertek ETL Listing to UL Standard 489 for US and Canada-Molded case circuit breakers
- 10,000 AIC
- 100 Amp
- 120/240 VAC 2 Pole breaker in a 1 1/2" body
- Plug in type
- May also be branded as Sylvania (ie Sylvania QC100)
|Item Weight:||0.019 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Connecticut Electric, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Blue Sea Systems
mpn: 4306, ean: 0632085043063,
WeatherDeck™ Water Resistant Fuse PanelPN: 4306Color: GrayFeatures:Rated IP67 - Temporary immersion for 30 minutes Designed for flybridge and open cockpit applications Independent label backlighting circuit for remote switching and dimming Each p...