Rubber Seals create an easy-to-close seal against dust, noise, and vibration. To prepare, cut to length with scissors or knife. Prior to installation, ensure bonding surface is properly cleaned with a 50/50 mix of denatured alcohol and water solution. The P-Shaped Rubber Seals are available with two adhesive application options: high-strength foam acrylic adhesive (BT) and general-purpose pressure sensitive adhesive (HT). The (BT) adhesive creates an airtight seal between the rubber and substrate and has low initial tack for easy repositioning. The (BT) high strength tape system creates the ultimate bond between the rubber and substrate, has the highest peel and shear resistance, and can be used under high loads of stress and force. Also, it has low initial tack for easy repositioning during installation and requires 72 hours of cure time for full bond strength. The general-purpose pressure sensitive adhesive (HT) is ideal for light-duty applications and is best used to hold the rubber seal in place while installed in a static application or compressed between two stationary objects. (HT) may be used in some light duty dynamic applications against a variety of substrates.
Features & Highlights
- DURABLE EPDM FOAM RUBBER drowns out noise, eliminates vibration, and protects your vehicle, boat, or home from outside elements.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT P-shaped rubber seal provides excellent resistance to water absorption, ozone, sunlight aging, low temperature and compression set.
- EASY TO INSTALL adhesive-backed rubber seals made with two adhesive options: BT (3M) tape is a high-strength automotive-grade tape, while HT tape is a general-purpose pressure sensitive adhesive.
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS on marine, automobile, and home cases - providing door, window, and hatch seals for cars, trucks, RVs, trailers, boats, and more!
- SIMPLE AND COST-EFFECTIVE P-seal gaskets reduce heat loss and prevent drafts - making them suitable for door frames and hinged windows and ideal for hatch seals, door seals, piping between the panels on cars and trucks, and more!
|Item Weight:||11.62 pounds|
|Package Weight:||11.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.1 x 13.19 x 13.19 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Trim-lok, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Having the right edge trim can make a huge impact on any project; Trim-Lok manufactures edge trim in a variety of dimensions and edge thicknesses to meet the unique needs of your DIY project. From decorative trim and fire-retardant trim, to sewable u...
Rubber Seals create an easy-to-close seal against dust, noise, and vibration. To prepare, cut to length with scissors or knife. Prior to installation, ensure bonding surface is properly cleaned with a 50/50 mix of denatured alcohol and water solution...
Trim-Lok Drip Rail is the best solution to control water runoff from your vehicle, RV or boat. As a flexible plastic peel ‘n stick rain gutter that takes minutes to install, our drip rail eliminates the time and challenge it takes to install alumin...