About Mission Darkness TitanRF Faraday Fabric
Mission Darkness TitanRF faraday fabric offers the next generation of faraday shielding. This is the same fabric that is used by military and law enforcement forensics investigators to block cell phone, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS signals. Using copper and nickel to achieve an average attenuation of 80-100dB from 10Mz to 5Ghz, TitanRF offers extremely high shielding. Use TitanRF to block RF signals, EMI radiation, EMP's, shield passports, credit cards, solar generators, and more. Check out our faraday testing apps to confirm your design (see below).
Features: Mission Darkness TitanRF Faraday Fabric (MDFF-TRF)
- 80dB - 100dB average signal attenuation
- Nickel and copper composition
- Dimensions: 44" wide x 36" long / 11 sq. ft. / 1.22 sq. yards.
- Surface resistance approximately .5 Ohm/sq.
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- High grade corrosion and tarnish resistance
- Easy to work - cut, sew, and use like standard fabric
Mission Darkness TitanRF Faraday Fabric is primarily designed for military and law enforcement, but can also be used by civilians for EMP protection, personal data protection, anti-theft, identity protection, signal isolation in secure facilities, EZ pass shielding, data protection during travel, anti-credit card skimming, and more.
Fabric dimensions & Sizing
- 44" x 36" / 11sq. ft. / 1.22 sq. yards
Use our FREE Faraday Testing App!
The Mission Darkness app lets you test shielding effectiveness of your faraday projects. The Android app, called "MD Faraday Bag Tester" or iPhone app called, "Faraday Test" uses your phone's WiFi, cell, and Bluetooth antennas to measure dB shielding.