Tungsten Carbide Tipped 90 tooth, 14” diameter blade for cutting thin steel up to 1/4” thick. 1” arbor designed to fit the Steelmax S14 metal cutting chop saw and most similar chop saws currently on the market. You won’t find a longer lasting, higher performing or cleaner cutting blade anywhere. Steelmax blades are the choice of professional fabricators and metal workers who need to get the job done right the first time. Steelmax blades are designed for clean and cool cutting of mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum and thin steel.
Features & Highlights
- Highest Quality European C6 Tungsten Carbide Cutting Tips
- Clean, Cool cuts with Fewer Sparks and Burrs
- More Cuts per Dollar than Abrasive Wheels
- Standard Arbor Bores fit most Popular Saws on the Market
- Specific Blade Designs Available for use with Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Thin Steel and Aluminum
|Package Weight:||3.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.7 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Steelmax, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.