Signode | Model BXT3-19 | Battery Operated Friction-Weld Combination Tool | 300 cycles per charge | 5/8" - 3/4" Strapping | 1000 lb. Max Tension
Signode | Model BXT3-19 | Battery Operated Friction-Weld Combination Tool | 300 cycles per charge | 5/8'' - 3/4'' Strapping | 1000 lb. Max Tension by Signode at Enria Industries. MPN: BXT3-13. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. BXT3-19: Heavy duty applications. Intended for use in packaging that requires high tension force, 90-1000 lb. Designed to work in extremely rough
How to use the battery powered strapping tool?
Signode's new line of poly battery tools are easy to use and require less effort by the operator.
• Place the poly strap around the packaged goods.
• Use the strap alignment indicator to make sure the strap is correctly inserted. Remember red means the strap is incorrectly aligned.
• Using various tension speed, press the tensioning button until the set tension force has been reached.
• Wait for the touch display to turn green and an audible beep that will let you know the welding and cutting of the strapping is finished.
• Lift the handle away from the strapping and remove the tool.
Features & Highlights
- Favorite strapping function: This is great for use with recurring packaged goods that have different setting requirements. Say you consistently package one product a certain way with heavy tension force and weld time, and another product with less force and time. You'll be able to quickly switch between the two presets with this new function.
- Strap alignment indication: Never have a misaligned strap again! In the back of the tool there's a visible indication of the strapping alignment. Green is good, red is bad. Trust that you'll correctly insert a strap during every application with this helpful indicator.
- 3-color display & acoustic signal for tool status: Helps avoid malfunctions during the tensioning, welding, and cutting process with easy to understand signals. The BXT3 will alert you when the entire process is finished, so you can remove the tool, by making the digital display green and using an audible beep. When there's an operating error, the screen goes to orange and with a tool error it goes red.
- Real time indication of tension force: The reliability of the process goes up and operating errors go down. You'll get an accurate indication of the amount of tension being applied in either Newton or Pound. Easily adjustable on the touch pad, you can trust that you're getting the correct amount desired with every application.
- Full touch display: Everything is touch screen capable these days, and this makes it simple to navigate through the adjustable settings. Located in the back of the tool, the operator can change the favorite strapping setting, welding time, soft tension mode, and tension force. They'll also be able to switch between automatic, semi-automatic, and manual setting, and lock the entire screen. Other great features on the touch display are the battery life, now shown in percentage, and the strap cycle