Sensitive Drill Feed and 1/8" (3 mm) Keyless Drill Chuck
Sensitive Drill Feed and 1/8'' (3 mm) Keyless Drill Chuck by LittleMachineShop.com at Enria Industries. MPN: 3790. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Sensitive drill feed designed for drilling small holes combined with a 0''-1/8'' (3 mm) capacity keyless drill chuck. To use the sensitive drill feed,
To use the sensitive drill feed, grasp the knurled ring and pull it down to feed the drill into the workpiece. The internal spring retracts the drill when the ring is released.
No chuck key is required with this self-tightening design. The chuck is made from hardened tool steel to ensure accuracy and extended life.
The rated capacity of the drill chuck is 0 to 3 mm. Number 0 Jacobs taper mount. 0.002" (0.05 mm) maximum runout.
Features & Highlights
- Fingertip control for drilling small holes
- Helps prevent drill breakage
- 0JT taper, 1/2" diameter precision ground straight shank
- Spring loaded 3/4" travel fits most drills, mills, lathes or jig borers
- Capacity: 0" - 1/8" ( 3mm ) Keyless drill chuck
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|