RIDGID 71722 K-40AF Sink Machine with 5/16 Inch Inner Core Cable and AUTOFEED Control, Sink Drain Cleaning Machine and Bulb Drain Auger
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 17% on the RIDGID 71722 K-40AF Sink Machine with 5/16 Inch Inner Core Cable and AUTOFEED Control, Sink Drain Cleaning Machine and Bulb Drain Auger by Ridgid at Enria Industries. MPN: 71722. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you are looking for a RIDGID drain cleaner for small lines such as kitchen sinks, lavatory sinks, slop sinks and laundry lines, then this may be
If you are looking for a RIDGID drain cleaner for small lines such as kitchen sinks, lavatory sinks, slop sinks and laundry lines, then this may be an ideal choice. It sits flat on the floor or counter top and also tips onto its back for easy access to sink drains and bathtubs full of water. The RIDGID K-40AF Sink Machine is a drain cleaning machine with AUTOFEED system that practically eliminates job cleanup thanks to the patented guide hose and system to advance and retrieve the cable with the flip of a large lever. The two-piece "twist-lock" canister with interchangeable inner drum makes cable change-out simple and easy to match the right cable for the job. Depending on cable choice, the drum will hold up to 50 feet of cable.
Spinning at 320 RPM (Rotations per minute), the 35-foot of 5/16-inch cable and bulb auger rip through the clog. The C-13 Inner Core (IC) Speed Bump drain snake cable has a compression-wound inner core to provide good flexibility while resist kinking and is perfectly suited for sinks laundry lines
Lightweight and compact for easy transportation around worksite and loading into service trucks or vans. Excellent for small line cleaning. Opens clogged lavatory, sink lines, tub or shower drains.
Includes: K-40AF Sink Machine with AUTOFEED, 4-foot Guide Hose, Mounting Bracket, C-13 IC SB, Inner Core 5/16 inch x 35 foot (8 mm x 10.7 m) Speed Bump Cable with Inner Drum, RIDGID Drain Cleaning gloves, and Operator's Manual
RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength, and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
Features & Highlights
- An ideal drain cleaner machine, perfect for cleaning small secondary drain lines from 3/4 inch (20 mm) to 1-1/2 inch (40 mm) lines
- Premium-quality, compression-wound inner core "Speed Bump" cable combines strength and flexibility to resist kinking is ideal for kitchen sinks, lavatory sinks, slop sinks and laundry lines
- Two-piece "twist-lock" drum housing will not dent or corrode, allows easy access to the inner drum, and virtually eliminates leakage and cable flip-over inside the drum
- Two-way AUTOFEED advances and retrieves the drain cleaning cable with a simple push of a lever keeping you and the work area clean
- Reversible, 1/8 horsepower induction motor drives the drain cleaning tool and quietly delivers enough torque to clear the toughest blockages
|Manufacturer:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Publisher:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Studio:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Item Weight:||35.52 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 14 x 14 inches|
|Package Weight:||37 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.1 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches|