RIDGID 49298 B-500 Transportable Pipe Beveller, Compact Pipe Beveling Machine for 4-Inch and Larger Pipe and Flat Plate
Free Shipping Included! RIDGID 49298 B-500 Transportable Pipe Beveller, Compact Pipe Beveling Machine for 4-Inch and Larger Pipe and Flat Plate by Ridgid at Enria Industries. MPN: 49298. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The RIDGID B-500 Transportable Pipe Beveller produces high-quality bevels in minutes without flames or sparks. The compact design quickly mounts to
The RIDGID B-500 Transportable Pipe Beveller produces high-quality bevels in minutes without flames or sparks. The compact design quickly mounts to pipe 4-inch and up with a maximum wall thickness of 1/2-inch or flat plates up to 1/2-inch think, and creates consistent bevels in a single pass. The speed indicator lights optimize the operator's pace. The adjustable landing can be set between 0 and 3/16-inches in fitness increments of 1/32-inch. The pipe beveling machine has the capacity for 30, 37-1/2, and 45-degree bevels due to the interchangeable heads (optional 30 and 45 degree heads sold separately). In seconds you will have high-quality bevels that are cool to the touch.
RIDGID 49298 includes: B-500 pipe beveling machine, T15/S7 Torx Wrench, Spanner Wrench, 5/16 Hex Wrench, 1/2 Drive ASM Crank, Operator's Manual, and 37-1/2 Degree Cutter Head w/ 6 Inserts, (1) Anti-Seize Grease, (8) Screws.
RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength, and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
Features & Highlights
- Pipe is cool to touch immediately following beveling up to 1/2-inch thick plate or pipe up to 1/2-inch thick and 4-inch and up diameter
- Interchangeable head allows bevels at 30, 37-1/2, and 45 degrees, and accurate bevel angle around diameter of the pipe allows for optimal number of cover passes
- Pipe beveller has an adjustable land width from 0-inch to 3/16-inch to fit welders' job requirements
- Pipe beveling machine produces a machined finish due to 6 replaceable cutter inserts working simultaneously
- Patent-pending clamp system firmly secures tool to the pipe for fast, accurate, and consistent bevels in one pass
|Manufacturer:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Publisher:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Studio:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Item Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||54.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.18 x 11.1 x 11.1 inches|