Renogy Voyager - 20A Negative PWM Waterproof Charge Controller w/LCD Display and LED Bar + Temperature Sensor
Renogy Voyager - 20A Negative PWM Waterproof Charge Controller w/LCD Display and LED Bar + Temperature Sensor by Renogy at Enria Industries. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Descriptiom: The 20A Voyager is Renogy's first waterproof PWM charge controller. Featuring a sophisticated and comprehensive LED bar for charge state
The 20A Voyager is Renogy's first waterproof PWM charge controller. Featuring a sophisticated and comprehensive LED bar for charge state identification and a bright blue back-lit LCD for displaying system information including error codes, the Voyager was engineered to be of world-class quality. Suitable for 12V off-grid applications, the Voyager can charge up to 7 different battery types, including lithium ion! Ensure your batteries's longevity thanks to its advanced and efficient 5-Stage battery charging algorithm and stay worry-free as the Voyager is equipped with multiple electronic protections.
Grounding: Common Negative
Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC
Rated Charge Current: 20A
Max. PV Input Voltage: 26V
Temperature Compensation Coefficient: -24mV/°C
Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F
Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F
Terminals: Up to 10 AWG
Dimensions: 6.38 x 3.82 x 1.34 inches
Weight: 0.88 lbs
Features & Highlights
- Optimized for 12V system, with 7 battery types compatible - Lithium-ion, LiFePO4, LTO, Gel, AGM, Flooded, and Calcium.
- Smart 5 Stage PWM charging (Soft-Start, Bulk, Boost, Float and Equalization) and temperature compensation increases battery life and improves system performance. Intelligent protection against: reverse polarity, over-voltage, over-temperature and reverse current.
- Waterproof design, suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Backlit LCD screen for displaying operating information and error codes, LED Bar for easy to read charge state and battery information.
- The Voyager is a negative ground controller. This ensure compatibility with any negative ground system, which is the standard and most conventional way of grounding. Any negative connection on the solar module, battery and load can be safely earth grounded as required.