QuadHands Helping Hands Workbench | Soldering + Welding Rig with 4 Magnetic, Moveable Flexible Arms, Sturdy, No-Tip Base and Rotating Alligator Clamps
Free Shipping Included! QuadHands Helping Hands Workbench | Soldering + Welding Rig with 4 Magnetic, Moveable Flexible Arms, Sturdy, No-Tip Base and Rotating Alligator Clamps by QuadHands at Enria Industries. MPN: QH-WB-68. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Third hand? How about four extra helping hands with extra strong and flexible arms? This QuadHands Workbench comes with two 16 inch arms and two 8
Features & Highlights
- Third hand? How about four extra helping hands with extra strong and flexible arms? With QuadHands Workbench, you get 4 adjustable metal gooseneck arms with industrial strength, stainless steel, precision alligator clamps that can be magnetically repositioned throughout the base to suit any size project
- 9 inch by 6 inch (9" x 6") powder coated steel base is over 4 pounds and extremely sturdy to ensure your workstation doesn't tip over or move an inch. Rubber lines the feet of the steel base to provide more stability and to protect your work space's surfaces from scratching and scuffing.
- The ultimate vise clamps work bench for any professional or hobbyist who relies on perfect precision and stability - from engineers to artists. Use for any electronic, soldering, crafting, painting, replica, figurine and hobby work - or any precision project that requires extreme accuracy.
- QuadHands started as a necessity for our own in-house USA based manufacturing and engineering efforts. We're an American company, owned and operated right here in Charleston, South Carolina
- QuadHands Workbench rig now includes additional removable silicone coverings for extra protection while working on delicate objects such as microchips and other electronics.
|Item Weight:||4.2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||5.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.9 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|