Polymaker PC-Max 3D Printer Filament, PC Filament(Polycarbonate), True Black, 2.85 mm 3 Kg, 110C Heat Resistant, Easy to Print, Harder and Stronger than Regular PC
Free Shipping Included! Polymaker PC-Max 3D Printer Filament, PC Filament(Polycarbonate), True Black, 2.85 mm 3 Kg, 110C Heat Resistant, Easy to Print, Harder and Stronger than Regular PC by Polymaker at Enria Industries. MPN: PM70501. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Recommended printing temp: 250 - 270 °C Recommended printing speed: 30 - 90 mm/s Recommended heated build plate temp: ~ 80
Features & Highlights
- Polymaker PC-Max offers the absolute best in toughness that is simply unobtainable from other 3D printing materials of similar stiffness.
- Polymaker PC-Max offers better heat resistance than almost all other 3D printing materials currently in the market. It can withstand temperatures well above 110 ºC.
- Polymaker PC-Max is designed specifically for desktop 3D printing, with moderate printing temperatures and excellent warping resistance.
- Parts made with Polymaker PC-Max shows much improved mechanical strength compared to ABS and PLA under almost every varying deformation test.
- Polymaker PC-Max can be easily post processed to achieve a beautiful smooth surface. Sand by hand or machine and obtain a smooth surface that could rival any injection-molded part.
|Item Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Weight:||8.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.89 x 5.59 x 5.59 inches|