Polymaker PC-Max 3D Printer Filament, PC Filament(Polycarbonate), True Black, 1.75 mm 3 Kg, 110C Heat Resistant, Easy to Print, Harder and Stronger than Regular PC
Free Shipping Included! Polymaker PC-Max 3D Printer Filament, PC Filament(Polycarbonate), True Black, 1.75 mm 3 Kg, 110C Heat Resistant, Easy to Print, Harder and Stronger than Regular PC by Polymaker at Enria Industries. MPN: PM70500. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Recommended printing temp: 250 - 270 °C Recommended printing speed: 30 - 90 mm/s Recommended heated build plate temp: ~ 80
Recommended printing temp: 250 - 270 °C Recommended printing speed: 30 - 90 mm/s Recommended heated build plate temp: ~ 80 °C
Features & Highlights
- Polymaker PC-Max offers the absolute best in toughness that is simply unobtainable from other 3D printing materials of similar stiffness.
- Polymaker PC-Max offers better heat resistance than almost all other 3D printing materials currently in the market. It can withstand temperatures well above 110 ºC.
- Polymaker PC-Max is designed specifically for desktop 3D printing, with moderate printing temperatures and excellent warping resistance.
- Parts made with Polymaker PC-Max shows much improved mechanical strength compared to ABS and PLA under almost every varying deformation test.
- Polymaker PC-Max can be easily post processed to achieve a beautiful smooth surface. Sand by hand or machine and obtain a smooth surface that could rival any injection-molded part.
|Item Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Weight:||8.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.89 x 5.79 x 5.79 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Polymaker, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 55901, ean: 0023942559016,
Manufactured to very tight tolerances and from the highest quality materials, Verbatim BVOH 3D Printing Filament is ideal as a temporary support material for complex 3D printed objects. BVOH filament is water-soluble, meaning it can be easily dissolv...
mpn: Makerbot 1.75mm PLA,
This 10-pack of 1.75mm PLA Filament from MakerBot contains one small, 0.5 lb spool of each MakerBot True Color filament - True Red, True Orange, True Yellow, True Green, True Blue, True Purple, True Black, True White, Cool Gray, and Warm Gray. This f...
mpn: PM70524, ean: 6938936705246,
Specifications Technology Micro-Droplet Polishing Compatible Material: PolySmoothTM Polishing Liquid: Isopropanol or ethanol, 70% or above [90% or higher recommended] Polishing Time: 20-40 min typical [varies based on part size, alcohol con...
mpn: MP06572, ean: 0817913012118,
Get ten large spools of MakerBot PLA filament for the price of nine! filament starter packs include one large spool in each of the following true colors: red, orange, yellow, green, Blue, Purple, white, warm Gray, cool Gray, and black. All MakerBot f...
mpn: 3D-A8-US, ean: 6959011562400,
Overview: SainSmart A8 3D printer provides you all the necessary parts to build up your own 3D printer. We are a well-known brand for 3D printer and 3D filament, and we provide 1-year warranty. Features: ● It can be used for personal use, busin...
By AIO Robotics
mpn: ZEUS Premium Filament, ean: 0637801781526,
Twelve 500G spools of premium PLA filament in a bundle package. Only popular filament colors for a great price! top quality.True pantone colors (white, yellow, orange, red, bright blue, bright green, pink, purple, blue, green, gray, black). 12x 0.5 k...