PFERD High-performance line carbide bur set includes 24107 plain end cylindrical (1), 24467 radius end cylindrical (1), 24727 tree radius end (1), 24817 tree - pointed end (1) and 25167 14 degree taper - radius end (1) carbide bur. The INOX cut is characterized by an extremely high stock removal performance on all austenitic as well as rust- and acid-resistant steels. It creates significantly less vibration than a comparable double cut. Extremely high stock removal performance on all austenitic, rust- and acid-resistant steels, stainless steel (INOX). Substantially reduced vibration and less noise. Prevents heat discoloration on work piece due to the reduced heat generation.
Features & Highlights
- Contains 5 pieces burs with 1/4" shank diameter and INOX cut
- Extremely high stock removal performance on all austenitic, rust- and acid-resistant steels, stainless steel
- Outstanding stock removal performance and service life due to the innovative tooth geometry
- Achieves high surface qualities through optimum chip formation
- Prevents heat discoloration in the material due to the reduced heat generation
|Package Weight:||0.92 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Pferd, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.