Orthofeet Sanibel Womens Comfort Orthotic Orthopedic Diabetic Mary Jane Shoes Black Fabric and Leather 11 M US
Orthofeet Sanibel Womens Comfort Orthotic Orthopedic Diabetic Mary Jane Shoes Black Fabric and Leather 11 M US by Orthofeet at Enria Industries. MPN: 893M110. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Orthofeet Sanibel Women's mary jane shoes offer anatomical arch support, non-binding relaxed fit, and maximum protection against pressure points. The
Orthofeet Sanibel Women's mary jane shoes offer anatomical arch support, non-binding relaxed fit, and maximum protection against pressure points. The foam orthotic-insole along with the ergonomic, cushioning sole soften step, enhance stability, and facilitate natural foot motion. The deep toe box design allows the foot to relax and spread out naturally for added comfort. Vegan Friendly. Using its biomechanical expertise Orthofeet has been dedicated to designing Sanibel as the best comfort Women's shoes for sensitive feet, and the best diabetic shoes, the best orthopedic shoes, the best therapeutic shoes, the best arthritis shoes, the best wide shoes, and the best extra wide shoes. Sanibel mary jane shoes are engineered to help reduce Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Knee Pain, Forefoot Pain, Metatarsal Pain, Low Back Pain, and to enhance comfort for Diabetic Feet, Arthritic Feet, Sensitive Feet, Plantar Fasciitis, Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes.
Features & Highlights
- Orthotic support - Premium orthotic insole, included in the shoe, with anatomical arch support and cushioning heel pad conforms to the contours of the foot as you walk. It enhances comfort and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Easy Gait - Ortho-Cushion™ System of lightweight sole with air cushioning softens step and adds spring to your step. The Ortho-Cushion™ System is biomechanically engineered to alleviate stress on the joints, enhance stability and help facilitate foot motion. Walk comfortable and pain free every step you take.
- Non-Binding, Extra Depth Design - Soft, non-binding upper with extra depth design and wide toe box eliminates pressure on bunions and hammer toes. Soft, seam-free interior lining, padded with foam, eliminates pressure points and offers superior comfort and protection for sensitive feet and for those who suffer from diabetes, neuropathy and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Designed with innovative comfort features for the following footwear: women's comfortable shoes, women's arch support shoes, women's shoes for neuropathy, women's orthopedic shoes, women's orthotic shoes, women's arthritis shoes, women's depth shoes, women's wide shoes, women's extra wide shoes, women's heel pain shoes, women's plantar fasciitis shoes, women's foot pain shoes.
- Engineered to offer best footwear solution for Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Knee Pain, Ball of the Foot Pain, Metatarsal Pain, Knee Pain, Back Pain, and to enhance comfort for Sensitive Feet, Diabetic Feet, Arthritic Feet, Neuropathy, Plantar Fasciitis, Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes.
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Orthofeet, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By 3M Personal Protective Equipment
mpn: 6900, ean: 0809099279034,
Use with 3M Filters 2000 Series, 3M Filter 7093 P100, 3M Cartridges 6000 Series, or 3M Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapours and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals. Reliable, convenient, compatible respiratory protect...