Opinel No 08 Studio Black Stainless Steel Folding Everyday Carry Locking Pocket Knife with Oak Wood Handle
Free Shipping Included! Opinel No 08 Studio Black Stainless Steel Folding Everyday Carry Locking Pocket Knife with Oak Wood Handle by Opinel at Enria Industries. MPN: 2172. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our classic folding knife is a design icon. Simple and beautiful, sharp and durable, the No. 8 is an international bestseller. Tuck it into your
Our classic folding knife is a design icon. Simple and beautiful, sharp and durable, the No. 8 is an international bestseller. Tuck it into your pocket for a picnic. Keep it in your desk for workday lunches. Carve into charcuterie, cheese, or a crisp apple, or whittle a stick for campfire s'mores. With an easy-to-maintain stainless steel blade, this knife is ready for wherever your adventures might take you.
Opinel knives are designed to stand the test of time; some carry Opinel knives handed down from parents and grandparents. Follow a few simple instructions to ensure your knife lasts for years to come.
• Hand-wash after each use
• Wipe the blade dry
• Store in a dry place and keep out of damp conditions
• Expect the wooden handle to swell or contract slightly with use; wood is a living material that can be affected by humidity and atmospheric conditions. If your blade feels stuck, use the "Opinel knock" - rapping the end of the knife on a hard surface - to loosen the blade slightly
• Grease the metal parts, including the Virobloc locking mechanism, on a regular basis
• Use a whetstone or other fine-grain natural stone to sharpen your blade. Make sure the blade is dry and clean, and hold the sharpening stone at an approximately 20-degree angle from the blade while sharpening
You should NOT...
• Put your knife in the dishwasher
• Use bleach or chlorine to clean your knife
• Leave your knife in wet or damp conditions for extended periods of time
• Blade length: 8.5 cm/3.35 inches
• Materials: Stainless steel blade, oak handle
Versatile in its use, classic in its design and construction, the Opinel No. 8 has been carried - and appreciated - by generations. A classic pocket knife designed to stand the test of time.
Features & Highlights
- Simple, sturdy, efficient and easy to use, this essential tool remains unchanged since 1890 but is unmatched in its design. Raw material and colors may vary from one collection to another, but its style remains deeply steeped in history and tradition. This timeless knife is for people who enjoy the outdoors, and is a must-have tool for professional or amateur handymen. It is used everywhere from the garden to the table, a knife that is given as a gift and passed down to loved ones.
- Opinel's stainless steel blades are made of Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel. It is anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chromium and requires no special maintenance. Its carbon content of at least 0.40% provides an excellent cutting edge. Each blade is stamped with the "Crowned Hand" mark. In 1909, Joseph Opinel chose the Crowned Hand emblem for his knives as a symbol to represent the origin and quality of Opinel knives.
- Thanks to its high tannin content, the oak wood handle is extremely resistant to insects and fungi. It has a yellow-brown appearance, with regular veining. To prevent a negative impact on the environment (pollution from transport, deforestation ...), 95% of the wood for handles comes from sustainably managed French forests.
- Invented by Marcel Opinel in 1955, the Virobloc safety ring is fitted to all folding knives as of the No 06. Cut out of stainless steel, the Virobloc has two sections, one fixed and one sliding. In addition to locking the blade open (safety in use), it is now possible to lock the blade closed (safety in transport)
- Opinel products are guaranteed under normal use and exchanged in case of manufacturing defects. Damage due to normal wear and tear or improper use are not covered by the warranty.
|Color:||Studio Black Stainless Steel Blade/Oak Handle|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.9 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Opinel, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Tac-force Extra Large Grey 10.5" Folding Blade Spring Assisted Open Pocket KnifeSPRING ASSISTED TACTICAL FOLDING KNIFE. 6" CLOSED. 4.5" BLACK HALF SERRATED STAINLESS STEEL BLADE. 6" GREY/BLACK HANDLE WITH SHERIFF MEDALLION. INCLUDES POCKET CLIP. ...
mpn: 114GQC, ean: 8850273110492,
Includes 3-piece chisel set. Quick change chisel retainer. Longer life alloyed steel barrel and heat-treated piston. Diffused handle exhaust. Ergonomic grip. ...
mpn: 1.3703.94us2, ean: 0046928119080,
History and Heritage - In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and the cutlers' union he formed produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by ...
mpn: 89358, ean: 0097257893585,
Grip combination wrench set combines both MM and SAE sizes for use while repairing objects around the home, garage, or workshop.Drop forged, heat treated alloy steel.. Precision machined open and boxed ends.. Raised panel provides added strength.. Si...
mpn: 55074.US2, ean: 0046928108404,
For every Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) Swiss Army Knife sold between May 20, 2016 and June 30, 2017, Victorinox Swiss Army, Inc. will donate 5% of the manufacturer’s suggested retail price directly to WWP. The Fieldmaster Swiss Army Knife is a pra...
mpn: 4817, ean: 0020209048177,
Built for use with impact tools, these TEKTON 1/2 in. drive shallow impact sockets fit in tight spaces to effortlessly break free rusty suspension and exhaust bolts, quickly remove stuck lug nuts, and loosen crank bolts with ease. TEKTON impact socke...
An Amazon Brand.65-piece tool set; carrying case included. Includes 8 piece SAE and 8 piece metric hex keys (Allen Wrenches). 13-ounce fiberglass hammer; 16-foot tape measure with auto locking mechanism; 9-inch torpedo level; retractable 6-3/4-inch u...
mpn: BDEMS600, ean: 6007795100544,
The Black & Decker BDEMS600 Mouse Detail Sander features a 3-position grip for control and ease of use in multiple applications; the palm grip is ideal for sanding surfaces, the precision grip provides extreme maneuverability, and the handle grip all...
mpn: BDEQS300, ean: 0788809125314,
Black & Decker BDEQS300 1/4 Sheet Orbital Sander features Paddle Switch activation for easy on/off during application . This sander runs at 1,600 orbits/minute, at 2.0 amps of power for efficient material removal, but with a compact size and ergonomi...
mpn: DWMT73804, ean: 0076174738049,
This 34 piece Socket Set is portable and can easily be transported between work areas. This set features a removable inner tray designed to fit in most tool chests with standard height drawers. This set is part of a full storage solution under the DE...