The da Vinci Pro 3-in-1 is made for those seeking high-end 3D printing performance. It has fully adjustable heating, speed, and retraction settings and it is equipped with an aluminum print bed for decreased chances of warpage. It showcases a built-in 3D scanner, optional laser engraving add-on capability, and an open source filament system that allows you to print in third-party ABS and PLA 1.75mm filaments. The da Vinci Pro 3-in-1 is the perfect machine for becoming your own manufacturer.
Operating System: Win7 / Win8 / Mac OS X 10.8 and above Note: Standard VGA driver on operating system, or a graphics card doesn't support OpenGL 2.1, may cause unknown error in XYZware Pro. Hardware Requirements: X86 32/64-bit compatible & i3 Intel CPU or above PCs with 4GB+ DRAM (for PC); 64-bit compatible Macs with 4GB+ DRAM (for Mac)
Features & Highlights
- Capable of using third party 1.75mm ABS and PLA filament
- New and intuitive calibration system that uses specially designed knobs and detection software which guide you in the right direction and The aluminum print bed allows for an even distribution of heat which decreases the chances of warpage
- UL listed "for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable.
- Dual-laser 3D scanning technology for distortion-free capture of desired object. Automatic imaging takes only 5 minutes!
- Finished scans are fully editable; you can scale them, reposition them, and use different post-production software to give your prints a unique finish
- Multi-scan function: Scan your models in multiple angles and the software will merge them into one image to provide the best possible results.
- The da Vinci Pro 3-in-1 has an optional laser engraver module can be used to engrave your creative designs onto various materials such as paper, cardboard, leather, wooden boards, and soft plastic surfaces.
|Item Weight:||60.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||23 x 21.8 x 21.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||60.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||23 x 21.8 x 21.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by XYZprinting, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Matter and Form
mpn: MFS1V1R, ean: 0628055059004,
Combining superior performance with intuitive usability, the Matter and Form 3D Scanner is an affordable, high resolution 3D scanner that is compact, portable, fully assembled and easy to use right out of the box. Use your Mac or Windows PC to produc...