Noctua SSO2 Bearing Fan Retail Cooling NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 16% on the Noctua SSO2 Bearing Fan Retail Cooling NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM by noctua at Enria Industries. MPN: NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Conceived for industrial heavy duty applications that require enhanced cooling performance and advanced ingress protection, the NF-A14 industrialPPC
Conceived for industrial heavy duty applications that require enhanced cooling performance and advanced ingress protection, the NF-A14 industrialPPC (Protected Performance Cooling) is a ruggedized high-speed version of the award-winning retail model. Thanks to the outstanding aerodynamic efficiency of the NF-A14 design and the use of a novel three-phase motor, the industrialPPC version provides superior airflow and pressure capacity while keeping noise levels and power consumption moderate as against comparable high-speed fans. While its fiber-glass reinforced polyamide construction and certified water and dust protection make the NF-A14 industrialPPC suitable for operation in challenging environments, the renowned SSO2 bearing technology guarantees an MTBF of over 150.000hrs. Topped off with Noctuid's trusted reliability and 6 years manufacturer's warranty, the NF-A14 industrialPPC is an ideal choice for highly demanding applications that require superior flow rates and ultimate dependability.
Features & Highlights
- NF-A14 industrialPPC-3000 provides extreme airflow & pressure performance. Combined with the industrialPPC series' robust polyamide construction & adv. protection features that makes the fan ideal for challenging industrial applications.
- Noctuid's industrialPPC fans feature a three-phase design with 6 slots, which provides smoother transitions between the slots and thus allows for even higher running smoothness, further reduced vibrations and unprecedented energy efficiency.
- While the standard NF-A14 is one of the most energy efficient 1500rpm 140mm fans on the market, the industrialPPC version's three-phase motor provides a further 10% reduction in power consumption when compared at 2000rpm.
- Both the impeller & the frame of Noctuid's industrialPPC fans r made entirely fr fiber-glass reinforced polyamide that can withstand temp.
- Thanks to a special varnish coating that covers the motor and PCB, the NF-A14 industrialPPC complies with the ingress protection rating IP52 that not only highly dust resistant but also withstands dripping water equivalent to 3mm rainfall per minute.
- The NF-A14 impeller features suction side Flow Acceleration Channels. By speeding up the airflow at the crucial outer blade regions, this measure reduces suction side flow separation and thus leads to better efficiency and lower vortex noise.
- Noctuid's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization) frames feature integrated anti-vibration pads as well as Noctuid's proprietary Stepped Inlet Design and Inner Surface Microstructures, both of which further refine the fan's performance/noise efficiency.
- Noctuid's Stepped Inlet Design adds turbulence to the influx in order to facilitate the transition from laminar flow to turbulent flow reduces tonal intake noise, improves flow attachment & incr. suction capacity, especially in space restricted environment.
|Model:||NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM|
|Part Number:||NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM|
|MPN:||NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM|
|Item Weight:||0.53 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.51 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by noctua, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: NF-A4X20 FLX, ean: 0841500110116,
Featuring advanced aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels and Noctua's AAO frame, the NF-A4x20 is a highly optimised, premium-quality quiet fan in size 40x20mm. The FLX version provides 2000/1650/1200rpm speed settings via th...
mpn: CLP0556-B, ean: 0132018238585,
Thermaltake 7-bladed 92mm 4-Pins PWM Aluminum Extrusion CPU Cooling Fan for Intel Core i7/i5/i3 CLP0556-B Gravity i2 is a simple low-profile CPU cooler with a compact size 92mm fan in 7-bladed design; aluminum extrusion heatsink can dissipate heat...
mpn: 4328440042, ean: 1909071260285,
Product description Product Size: 120 * 120 * 25mm Pitch: 10.5cm Rated voltage: 12V Current: 0.12A Input power: 1.44W Speed: 1200RPM (constant speed) Air volume: 38CFM Static pressure: 58Pa Noise: 19DB Weight: 130gHigher air flow to enhance cooling p...
mpn: NF-A4X20 PWM, ean: 0841500110109,
Featuring advanced aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels and Noctua's AAO frame, the NF-A4x20 is a highly optimised, premium-quality quiet fan in size 40x20mm. The PWM version sports Noctua's custom-designed NE-FD1 IC for f...
mpn: CO-9050017-RLED, ean: 5054230520543,
Corsair MemoryFan Size 140mm x 25mm. Noise (dBA) 25.5 dBA. Airflow (CFM) 66.4 CFM. Static Pressure (mm/H2O) 0.80 mm/H2O. Power Draw (at +12V) .23A, 1200RPM. ...
mpn: NF-A12x25 PWM, ean: 9010018100396,
The NF-A12x25 is a highly optimised next-generation 120mm fan that integrates Noctua's latest innovations in aerodynamic engineering in order to achieve an unprecedented level of quiet cooling performance. It takes state-of-the-art technologies such...
Cooling Blower Fan DC 24V 0.15A 50mmx15mm Widely used in humidifier, aromatherapy and other small appliances series; small heat radiating communication equipment; military equipment; intelligent industrial control equipment plate cooling heat, high p...
By be quiet!
mpn: BK022, ean: 5711724071430,
Be quiet! BK022 Dark Rock Pro 4 CPU Air Cooler, 250W TDP, Convenient Top Mounting, 6-Pole Fan Motor, FDB Bearing, 6 Heat pipes, Silent Wings135mm PWM Fan. The two Silent Wings PWM fans feature advanced fluid-dynamic bearings, smooth six-pole motors a...
mpn: NF-S12A PWM, ean: 0731215276828,
The NF-S12A marks the third generation of Noctua's signature S12 series quiet case fans, which have received more than 250 awards and recommendations from the international press. Featuring a further refined blade design with Anti-Stall Knobs that w...
mpn: paste-MX4, ean: 0717332190674,
Arctic Thermal Compound for All CoolersEasy to Apply:With an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners. The possibilities for its application and the most effectively way to avoid voids between CPU and cooler we show you in ...