Noctua NF-F12 PWM Cooling Fan
Mega Sale! Save 21% on the Noctua NF-F12 PWM Cooling Fan by noctua at Enria Industries. MPN: NF-F12 PWM. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Teaming up eleven stator guide vanes with a specially conceived seven blade impeller, the NF-F12’s Focused Flow™ system creates outstanding
Teaming up eleven stator guide vanes with a specially conceived seven blade impeller, the NF-F12’s Focused Flow™ system creates outstanding static pressure and focuses the airflow for superior performance on heatsinks and radiators. At the same time, a wide range of advanced aerodynamic design measures, second generation SSO-Bearings and Noctua’s new, custom designed PWM IC for fully automatic control guarantee astounding quietness of operation. The NF-F12 comes with modular cabling, integrated anti-vibration pads and two speed settings for full flexibility. Its commanding performance, exhaustive set of features and Noctua’s trusted premium quality make it an elite choice for use on air coolers, radiators and other pressure demanding applications.
Features & Highlights
- The NF-F12's stator guide vanes are set out in Varying Angular Distance and feature Vortex-Control Notches.
- Custom designed for the new Focused Flow frame and to work in tandem with the eleven stator guide vanes, the NF-F12's seven blade Heptaperf impeller has been carefully optimised to achieve a perfect balance between power and quietness.
- Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads. Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads made from extra-soft silicone minimise the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard mounting systems and fan clips used on heatsinks.
- The NF-F12 is the first fan to feature the further optimised second generation of Noctua's renowned, time-tested SSO bearing. With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilisation, precision and durability.
- Low-Noise Adaptor. The NF-F12 is supplied with a Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.) that reduces the maximum fan speed from 1500 to 1200rpm. The L.N.A can be used either to run the fan at a fixed speed of 1200rpm or to cap the maximum speed when using automatic PWM control.
- Size: 120x120x25 mm. Connector: 4-pin PWM. Bearing: SSO2. Blade Geometry: Heptaperf. Frame Technology Focused Flow. Rotational Speed (+/- 10%): 1500 RPM. Rotational Speed with L.N.A. (+/- 10%): 1200 RPM. Min. Rotational Speed (PWM): 300 RPM. Airflow: 93,4 m³/h. Airflow with L.N.A.: 74,3 m³/h. Acoustical Noise: 22,4 dB(A). Acoustical Noise with L.N.A.: 18,6 dB(A)
- Static Pressure: 2,61 mm H2O. Static Pressure with L.N.A.: 1,83 mm H2O. Max. Input Power: 0,6 W. Max. Input Current: 0,05 A. Voltage: 12 V. MTBF: > 150.000 h. Scope of Delivery: Low-Noise Adapter (L.N.A.), 4-Pin Y-Cable, 30cm Extension Cable, 4 Vibration-Compensators, 4 Fan Screws.
|Part Number:||NF-F12 PWM|
|Item Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by noctua, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: NF-A4x10, ean: 0809385174852,
Featuring advanced aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels and Noctua's AAO frame, the NF-A4x10 is a highly optimized, premium quality quiet fan in 40x10mm size. Smooth Commutation Drive technology and Noctua's reference class ...
mpn: NH-D15, ean: 7967907240294,
Built on the basis of the legendary NH-D14 and carrying on its quest for ultimate quiet cooling performance, Noctua's flagship model NH-D15 is an elite-class dual tower cooler for the highest demands. Its expanded heat pipe layout and two premium gra...
By AC Infinity
mpn: FBA_AI-MPF120A, ean: 0854759004310,
Product Description The ultra-quiet cooling fan can be positioned to stand upright or laid flat to cool various electronics and components. Features a multi-speed controller with power switch. Includes eight large anti-vibration rubber feet and a 6-f...
mpn: ROCF-13001, ean: 5269692675247,
Rosewill ROCF-13001 120mm Long Life Sleeve Case Black Case Fan For Computer Cases 4 PackFan Size: 120mm. Bearing Type: Long Life Sleeve. RPM: 1200 +/- 10% RPM. Air Flow: 38.2 CFM. Noise Level: 22 dBA. Power Connector: 3/4 Pin. Voltage is DC 12V and t...
mpn: CO-9050016-RLED, ean: 5054230146187,
Corsair CO-9050016-RLED LED Red Quiet Edition 120mm PC Computer Fan Twin PackSuperior cooling performance and LED illuminationCorsair Air Series LED high airflow PC case fans combine efficient, low-noise airflow with striking LED lighting. The custom...
By AC Infinity
mpn: FBA_AI-MPF80A2, ean: 0854759004334,
Product Description The ultra-quiet cooling fans can be positioned to stand upright or laid flat to cool various electronics and components. Features a multi-speed controller with power switch. Includes eight large anti-vibration rubber feet per fan ...
sku: 715FLUKE, mpn: FLUKE-715, ean: 0095969050692,
The Fluke 715 Volt/mA Calibrator delivers outstanding performance, durability and reliability. The calibrator is compact, lightweight, and easy to carry. It is EMI tolerant, dust and splash resistant, and features a removable battery door for quick b...
sku: BP120MH, mpn: BP120MH, ean: 0095969327237,
Battery pack as replacement battery in the Fluke 120 series ScopeMeters and in the Fluke 43 and 43B power quality analyzers. The BP120MH is a Nickel-Metal-Hydride battery pack, made specifically to support the ScopeMeters and power quality analyzers ...
mpn: FSY40S12L, ean: 0633311222306,
Brand:FSY Model: FSY40S12L Voltage:12V Current:0.05ALine: 2WireSize:40*40*10mmRemark:ship it from china within 24hours via ePacket ,then you can get it about 7~20days or soFSY. FSY40S12L. 12V. 0.05A. 2Wire DVR Fan. ...
sku: FLUKEPV350, mpn: PV350, ean: 0013588005220,
The PV350 pressure/vacuum transducer module (the module) measures gauge pressure; the difference between atmospheric (barometric) pressure and the pressure (or vacuum) applied to the pressure port on the transducer. It then converts that measurement ...