Neodymium Rectangular Pot Magnets with Counter Bore, Countersunk Hole Magnets with Mounting Screws-30x15X5MM （10 Pack）
On Sale Now! Save 7% on the Neodymium Rectangular Pot Magnets with Counter Bore, Countersunk Hole Magnets with Mounting Screws-30x15X5MM （10 Pack） by ZHW at Enria Industries. MPN: ZHW. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. It's not a TOY! Make sure keep the magnets are out of reach children and pets, as small magnets will pose a choking hazard. Neodymium magnets are
Neodymium magnets are brittle; they can be broken or can splinter in a collision. One should wear gloves and protective glasses when handling these magnets, because splinters could disengage and fly from the magnets.
Normal Neodymium magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175°F (80° C).
The strong magnetic fields of neodymium magnets can damage items such as television, computer monitors, credit cards, bank cards, computers, diskettes and other data carriers, video tapes, mechanical watches, hearing aids, loud speakers and VCRs.
Pace-makers may be damaged or switch to "Test Mode" in the presence of a strong magnetic force, if a pace-maker is in use, keep a minimum of 3 feet distance.
You should avoid having constant contact with magnets of any size and keep a distance of at least 3 feet to large magnets.
Children and pets should not be allowed to handle neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous.
Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.
Under no circumstances should you try to cut, saw or drill the Neodymium magnets! Not only would the magnet break, but the resulting dust from the magnet is very flammable. Neodymium magnets should never be burned, as burning them will create toxic fumes
Features & Highlights
- Rare earth magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. They are amazingly powerful for their size and have innumerable uses. These block magnets are 1.2 inch (30mm) long, 0.6 inch (15mm) wide and 0.2 inch (5mm) thick. They are magnetized through the thickness. They are composed of neodymium iron boron magnetic material and are plated in nickel-copper-nickel for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Maximum working temperature is 176 F (80 C).
- DIY PROJECTS & SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS - Refrigerator Magnets, Shower Door, Work or Office, Scientific Purposes, Arts and Crafts or School Classroom.
- Applications include: Magnetic holding, mounting, home improvement, DIY projects such as a tool holder, and many more. A popular use for these magnets is as cabinet door or shower door catchers.
- These long-lasting, corrosion resistant new magnets are made from Brushed nickel silver finishing material. One magnet can hold up to 12 papers.
- These Neodymium thin rectangular magnets provide an astonishing pull of 12lb and every magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. Our Neodymium magnets are commonly used in creative applications such as model making, theatre design, furniture making, exhibition displays and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where small size and maximum strength are required. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetis
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.8 x 1.38 x 1.38 inches|