Neodymium Disc Countersunk Hole Magnets with 10 Screws, 1.26"D x 0.2"H Strong Rare Earth Magnets - Pack of 10
Neodymium Disc Countersunk Hole Magnets with 10 Screws, 1.26''D x 0.2''H Strong Rare Earth Magnets - Pack of 10 by MIKEDE at Enria Industries. MPN: CK30x5. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Rare earth magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. They are amazingly powerful for their size and have innumerable uses.
Features & Highlights
- VERY DURABLE - Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish which greatly increase the longevity of the Magnets.
- POWERFUL MAGNETS - Each magnet can support 12kg pull vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface.
- MAGNETS DIMENSIONS -32mm diameter x 5mm thick with a 5mm diameter countersunk hole for fixing.
- DIY PROJECTS & SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS - Refrigerator Magnets, Shower Door, Work or Office, Scientific Purposes, Arts and Crafts or School Classroom.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED - Made under ISO 9001 Quality Systems. The Highest Quality Available! 30 Days Money Back Guaranteed!
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.44 x 2.05 x 2.05 inches|