If you're ready to take your ideas and designs from paper or CAD file to the next level, the Monoprice MAKER SELECT 3D Printer is the perfect starter solution for your needs! Unlike kit-based printers, which require a certain level of knowledge, experience, and time to assemble, the MAKER SELECT 3D Printer is assembled using only 6 screws and includes everything you need to begin printing right out of the box. With the ability to print any type of 3D filament and a price point lower than most DIY kits, this entry-level 3D printer is the easiest and least expensive way to join the 3D printing revolution! Includes 2GB micro SD card preloaded with printable 3D models out of the box Includes sample PLA filament so you can print right out of the box Heated build plate allows for high-reliability printing of slow cooling materials, such as ABS Can use compatible software, such as Cure, Repeater, or Simplify 3D Expanded user's manual with detailed, easy-to-follow assembly and usage instructions Tighten just 6 screws and be printing in 10 minutes Choose to give the innovative and creative gift of learning.
Features & Highlights
- Includes Heated Build Plate, 2 Gb Micro Sd Card and Sample PLA Filament. Compatible softwares: Such as Cure, Repeater, or Simplify 3D, the Maker Select is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Quality Assurance/Technical Assistance: Live chat at Monoprice.com Mon through Fri 6am - 6pm PST | Email at firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone at 877-271-2592 Mon through Fri 6am - 5pm PST.
- Large volume: The large 8 x 8 inches build plate and generous 7 inches vertical spacing means that you can print larger, more complex models. Note: Ensure that the nozzle temperature is set to the correct value for the type of material being printed.
- Check that the GCODE file is complete and not corrupted. Check the original model file. Heated build plate: The heated build plate allows you to print slower cooling materials, such as ABS and modified ABS, as well as PLA and PLA blends
- Micro SD card slot: Use a micro SD card to store sliced G Code files, then plug the card into the micro SD card slot to print without the need to connect to a Windows or Mac PC
|Item Weight:||0.09 pounds|
|Item Size:||18.9 x 11.2 x 11.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||26.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.9 x 11.8 x 11.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Monoprice, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 700355100638, ean: 0700355100638,
Meet the new kid on the block. the user-friendly, home-friendly, and wallet-friendly 3D printer from FlashForge is ready to play. Loaded with easy-to-use features, and designed to be at home in kids rooms and classrooms, the new FlashForge Finder is ...
mpn: 3FM1WXUS00F, ean: 4715872743158,
The da Vinci Mini is 30 percent smaller than da Vinci Jr. 1.0 and has a 5.9 inch x 5.9 inch x 5.9 inch aluminum print bed for larger and finer prints.The da Vinci Mini streamlines its printing function through a single-button print design as well as ...
mpn: 121711, ean: 0889028050330,
MP Select Mini 3D Printer Too often, getting a low-cost 3D printer means getting a box of ill-fitted parts with poorly written and incomplete documentation. You end up spending hours on the internet, searching forums and asking for help to get the p...