Since 2000 Lotos operated by Zion Global LLC introduced Inverter Technology in welding and cutting machines. Lotos Plasma cutters are designed especially for businesses and DIY (do-it-yourself) users, while fully accommodating the demands of professional operators.
Features & Highlights
- Compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum
- Pilot arc torch efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag
- MOSFET transistor produces a uniform output to enable cutting of thin metal and can reach high power output for cutting thick metal
- Dual voltage capability allows the machine to run directly on 220V 50/60 Hz power, or on 110V 50/60 Hz with the use of a pigtail (sold separately)
- Includes a plasma torch, ground clamp and cable, air regulator, air hose, and air hose connections. Suitable for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc
- 50 Amp Digital Inverter Air Plasma Cutter
- Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/220V 50/60Hz)
- PAPST Advanced German Cooling System
- Max Severance Thickness: 3/4"
- Max Cut Thickness: 1/2"
|Item Weight:||26 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||26.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||13 x 10.75 x 10.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Lotos Technology, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.