LC to LC OM4 Fiber Patch Cable Multimode Duplex - 5m (16ft) - 50/125 100Gb Aqua Color - Beyondtech PureOptics Series
LC to LC OM4 Fiber Patch Cable Multimode Duplex - 5m (16ft) - 50/125 100Gb Aqua Color - Beyondtech PureOptics Series by BEYONDTECH at Enria Industries. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Easy installation Beyondtech OM4 Multimode fiber patch cords simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your
Features & Highlights
- Beyondtech's high-quality 50/125 OM4 Multimode fiber is specially designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, educational, commercial, LAN, SAN, building backbone, riser and horizontal applications. It supports video, data and voice services.
- OM4 LOMMF connects to 10GBase-SR, 10GBase-LRM, SFP+ and QSFP+ transceivers for 10 gigabit network.
- This fiber conforms to ITU-T G.651.1, TIA/EIA 492AAAD and IEC60793-2-10 A1a.3a standards and complies with all RoHS environmental specifications.
- OM4 cables have a 3500 MHz-km OFL bandwidth and a 2.8 dB/km maximum attenuation at 850 nm light sources. They have a 500 MHz-km OFL bandwidth and a 0.8 maximum attenuation at 1300 nm wavelength. And a 4700 EMB bandwidth at 850 nm light sources.
- OM4 fiber patch cords operate at -20°C to +70°C and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm - LC duplex connectors are joined with a plastic clip, easy to remove in case you need to separate the connectors.
|Color:||LC to LC|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|