Knife Sharpening Sharpener Stone Whetstone Waterstone 1000 3000 Grit, Silicon Non-slip Base and Ebook Included for Kitchen knives, Tactical knives, Scissors, Razors, Swords, and More
Extreame Savings Item! Save 42% on the Knife Sharpening Sharpener Stone Whetstone Waterstone 1000 3000 Grit, Silicon Non-slip Base and Ebook Included for Kitchen knives, Tactical knives, Scissors, Razors, Swords, and More by BLUESUN at Enria Industries. MPN: 11210003000. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. It is more important to keep the blade sharp, than whether your knives are inexpensive or very costly, so you need a high quality sharpening stone
The BLUESUN Sharpening Stone is made of natural corundum, It has excellent features of self-sharpening, particle distribution is consistent and precise hardness, every Sharpening Stone is produced with 17 processes, which is grinded precisely and has three inspection procedures to guarantee the quality.
Before use, you should read our instructions to produce the sharpest blade:
Step 1: soak the sharpening stone in water for 5-10 minutes, place it on a sturdy flat surface. (drop water on the sharpening stone surface while sharpening, although the it has been soaked)
Step2: 600 grit side for sharpening:
A: Dominate hand is to maintain the proper angle of the blade, the opposite hand use 3 or 4 fingers to apply pressure, have the back of the blade lead the knife across the entire whetstone surface.
B: works with one side at a time, once you feel a slight burr on the opposite side of the edge, then change side until you feel slight burr too, using short upward motion remove the burrs.
C: when looking directly at the blade, you should see blade line.
Step3:2000 grit is for honing, repeat the same way as above.
*The cutting of knife tends to fold over with use, which make it dull, so honing is used, honing straightens the cutting edge of knife, and keeps knife working well before it is necessary to grind away material and re-profile the blade of cutting knife.
*as you sharpening on 600 grit side, there will be small scratches and still burr ,so you can smoothing out scratches and remove burr with 2000 grit side, create a more polished, sharper edge.
Features & Highlights
- 2 GRIT SIDES ENSURE BEST SHARPENING: The BLUESUN Sharpening Stone Device has excellent features of self-sharpening, particle distribution is consistent and precise hardness. The 1000 grit side is for re-profile cutting edge of knife, refine the dull edge of blade and damaged gap of blade quickly, the 3000 grit side is for fine grinding, remove the burr and straighten the cutting edge of knives quickly, enhance the edge to be sharp and polished.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL CAREFULLY SELECTED: The BLUESUN Sharpening Stone Device is made of natural corundum being fried with special formula by temperature of 1000+ Celsius inside industrial oven, and then cooled down by air dry. Every Sharpening Stone Device is produced with 17 processes, which is grinded precisely and has three inspection procedures to guarantee the quality.
- MUST HAVE ONE FOR EVERY FAMILLY: Reduce metal from your knives blade the least amount possible due to the white corundum material, enables your knives to be in good condition and protects your knives from any damage
- SUITABLE FOR MOST GRINDING:Suitable for kitchen knives, kitchen scissors, sushi knives, pocket knives, bread knives, straight razor cutting class knives grinding, hunting knives, precision tool, planer tool and chisels
- BETTER THAN MONEY BACK: Just place your order without risk, if you are not satisfied with the sharpening stone for whatever reason, just let us know for a hassle-free full refund, NO NEED TO RETURN THE PRODUCT
|Item Weight:||1.23 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.18 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.9 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|