iSpring CU-A4 4-Stage Compact, High Efficiency Multi-Purpose Drinking Water Filter System for Sink, Refrigerator and RV - Removes Bacteria, Giardia, Lead, Arsenic and much more
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 2% on the iSpring CU-A4 4-Stage Compact, High Efficiency Multi-Purpose Drinking Water Filter System for Sink, Refrigerator and RV - Removes Bacteria, Giardia, Lead, Arsenic and much more by iSpring at Enria Industries. MPN: CU-A4. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Simpler and more compact than Reverse Osmosis systems, the CU-A4 is an excellent choice for most general water filtration applications. The advanced
Simpler and more compact than Reverse Osmosis systems, the CU-A4 is an excellent choice for most general water filtration applications. The advanced 4-stage design of the CU-A4, featuring a unique combination of activated carbon, Ultra Filtration and KDF filters, virtually eliminates a wide variety of unhealthy contaminants, including bacteria, algae, fungi, giardia, lead, arsenic, iron, nickel, chromium, cadmium, calcium, aluminum, mercury, chlorine and chlorine treatment by-products, pesticides, hydrogen sulfide and other organic compounds. You experience safer, healthier and better-tasting water, without the hassle, expense and negative environmental impact of bottled water.
The CU-A4 is flexible, quiet and durable. It has no moving parts and is very easy to maintain – only requiring occasional filter replacement. iSpring’s high-capacity, high-performance filters last up to twice as long as other filters and provide maximum water flow – a difference you’ll notice when you turn on the faucet. The iSpring “Twist on / Twist off” filter design means changing filters couldn’t be easier.
A lead-free faucet with beautiful finish, included with the system, is usually mounted on the counter as the primary source of drinking water, but with a wide range of optional parts and accessories, the CU-A4 easily adapts to fit nearly any refrigerator or ice maker connection. Contact iSpring directly and speak with a product specialist, to make sure you get the right filter options for your needs.
We know that many customers prefer do-it-yourself installation, so the CU-A4 has been designed from the ground up to be easy for most users to install themselves, using readily available tools. Our push-to-connect fittings and color-coded tubing simplify the installation process and minimize the possibility of leaks. A well-organized instruction manual guides you step-by-step through the entire installation and testing process.
If you do run into an issue, or get stuck, our technical support team is ready to assist you, Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9am to 5pm Eastern time. The whole system is backed by a 1-year money-back guarantee, a 1-year manufacturer warranty and iSpring's unique lifetime technical support provided right here in the USA in Alpharetta Georgia.
So, if you have a need to reduce overall dissolved solids in the water (reduce TDS) or to remove heavy concentrations of harmful metals like lead or copper, then an Reverse Osmosis system like the iSpring RCC7 is recommended. But for all-around high-performance water filtration, or where space is at a premium, the CU-A4 is the best, most economical and flexible choice for clean, fresh, great-tasting water instantly.
* If you plan to use the CU-A4 as an inline filter (meaning using it without the included air-gap faucet), your incoming water pressure needs to be 40 PSI or below. If it is above that, a 40 PSI pressure regulator (APR40) should be installed on the input line to keep the pressure on the system at 40 PSI or below.
Features & Highlights
- Superior 4-stage multipurpose water filtration system for safer, healthier, better-tasting water. The unique 4-stage design, which includes both UltraFiltration and KDF/GAC stages provides the most effective water filtration in its class.
- The 0.1 micron Ultra Filtration (UF) stage removes up to 99% of most problematic pollutants such as chlorine and chlorine treatment by-products, bacteria, giardia, lead, arsenic, and much more, while retaining healthy minerals.
- Simple, compact and flexible, the CU-A4 provides highly effective water filtration for any number of clean-water needs - at the sink, in the refrigerator, for coffee makers and more. With no storage water tank and no waste water, the CU-A4 is perfect even for RVs.
- Designed for high reliability, maximum flow rate and low maintenance, the CU-A4 uses High capacity cartridges that last up to twice as long as similar products. Can be installed inline and used as a fridge filter
- All filters, tubing and other water-contacting parts are manufactured to comply strictly with FDA and NSF/ANSI standards for safety and water quality. Simple to install and simple to maintain, CU-A4 Easy-Twist Cartridges simply twist on and off.
- iSpring supports all of its product with the best support in the industry. In addition to our 1-year limited warranty, we offer lifetime technical support provided by our dedicated, WQA-certified support team based in in Alpharetta, GA and available at (678) 261-7611.
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.5 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.4 x 5.8 x 5.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by iSpring, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By 3M AquaPure
mpn: 5621008, ean: 0016145256547,
The Aqua-Pure AP917HD-S Whole House Replacement Filter for AP904 systems reduces particulate in your home water supply at a 5 micron nominal rating while also reducing chlorine taste and odor, scale, rust and scale. It features a sanitary quick chang...
mpn: EV927075, ean: 0054568550576,
Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb Reduces cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica and Cryptosporidium parvum Reduces lime scale build-up in appliances that use water HSD stands for high silt density. This cartridge...
By 3M AquaPure
mpn: 3MFF100, ean: 0016145233111,
The 3MFF100 Full Flow Drinking Water System helps reduce chlorine taste & odor from your drinking, cooking and cleaning water. Filter changes are quick and easy - twist on, twist off, no mess.Advanced drinking water system has a 6,000 gallon capacity...
mpn: AQ-5300.55, ean: 0785577344541,
High performance filtration for clean, healthy great-tasting water from the convenience of your tap. Get more from our best performing water filter with our 3-Stage Drinking Water System. This system features the superior water filtration of our 2-St...
By Watts Premier
mpn: na, ean: 0733353646105,
The Premier RO Pure (PLUS) Replacement Water Filter Kit provides a complete replacement supply of filters for your RO Pure PLUS reverse osmosis system with the Carbon Block VOC Filter (Silver Filter). VOC Post -Carbon filter (F105381) is a premium hi...
By Home Master
mpn: TMAFC-ERP, ean: 0785577597060,
The Home Master Artesian Full Contact with Permeate Pump Undersink Reverse Osmosis System delivers exceptional water purity while also adding beneficial minerals that produce clean, great-tasting mineral water on tap. The built-in non-electric permea...
mpn: EV9282-01, ean: 0054568551245,
Founded in 1933, Everpure has grown to become recognized as a worldwide leader in quality, reliability and innovation, with facilities across the globe. Founded by C.B. Oliver, who wanted to provide clean drinking water for his family and friends, ou...
By Watts Premier
mpn: P7-F3E7-WO7D, ean: 0700587531941,
Contains All Filters Needed For Complete Year of Filter Changes Plus the Membrane. Buy in a a Bundle and Save!! All Filters and Membranes Are Original Equipment products.Contains Watts Premier (105331) RO Pure 50 Gal Per Day Membrane Filter (Green). ...
By APEC Water Systems
mpn: RO-90, ean: 0786714992335,
Enjoy unlimited ultra-fresh, healthy, great tasting drinking water straight from your kitchen tap for cooking and making delicious coffee, tea & ice. Save money, time, and hassle of buying costly, bottled water and live healthier with ultra-safe wate...
By René By Elkay
mpn: GID-123905, ean: 0094902606057,
Elkay 51300C_3PK WaterSentry Plus Filter, 3 CountElkay is the preferred source for products of superior value. Elkay is a supplier of high value commercial plumbing products that include drinking fountains, water coolers, faucets, and repair parts.El...