Featuring the best power-to-weight ratio of any impact wrench on the market, the Ingersoll Rand 2235TiMAX 1/2-Inch Drive Air Impact Wrench is built to tackle the toughest bolts. This powerful, durable impact wrench packs up to 1,350 foot-pounds of nut-busting torque into a compact and lightweight design. Weighing only 4.6 pounds, it allows you to work for longer stretches of time without fatigue. The four-position power regulator and one-handed forward/reverse push button give you the control and versatility needed to tackle a variety of automotive and industrial jobs. And thanks to its titanium hammer case and rugged composite housing, this impact wrench is tough enough to endure the harshest working environments--from garages to demanding industrial jobsites.
Features & Highlights
- 1/2-inch air impact wrench delivers up to 1,350 foot-pounds of nut-busting torque
- Compact, lightweight design weighs only 4.6 pounds and keeps fatigue to a minimum
- 4-position power regulator lets you easily adjust torque output on the fly
- Twin-hammer mechanism for maximum power and longevity
- Rugged housing, titanium hammer case, and steel wear plate for exceptional durability
|Item Weight:||5.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ingersoll Rand, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: DEWDCS355D1, ean: 0807320291541,
DEWALT(R)'s 20V oscillating multi-tool is incredibly useful, with functions that range from sanding to sawing to cutting. The brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time than equivalent brushed motors. The oscillating tool guide system allows u...