The GPI 01A31GM digital turbine flowmeter is made from durable cast aluminum and features an LCD display that is accurate to +/-5 percent of reading. This economical turbine meter is designed for flow rates from 3 to 30 GPM and is factory calibrated in gallons for use with diesel, gasoline or kerosene. The lightweight 01A31GM mounts easily to the end of a hose and is ideal for use with free flow gravity systems or combined with an electric transfer pump as part of a fuel transfer system. The GPI 01A31GM digital flow meter comes with two 0.75-inch reducers to work with either 1-inch or 0.75-inch line sizes, 0.75-inch MNPT pipe nipple and two standard AAA batteries.
Features & Highlights
- Auto-off display turns off after 1 minute of inactivity to extend battery life. Flow range of 3 to 30 GPM (10 to 100 LPM).
- Typical accuracy is 2.5 percent (accuracy can vary to 5 percent). Reducer bushings provide versatility for use with 1-inch or 0.75-inch line sizes.
- Can be mounted on hose end for easy meter reading. Powered by two field replaceable AAA batteries.
- Features one cumulative and one resettable batch total. For use with gasoline (gasohol up to E15), diesel fuel (bio-diesel blends up to B100) and kerosene.
- Wetted materials: aluminum housing, nylon rotor, ceramic bearings, tungsten carbide shaft, 316 stainless steel rings and zinc plated steel bushings.
|Manufacturer:||Great Plains Industries|
|Brand:||GPI® The Proven Choice®|
|Publisher:||Great Plains Industries|
|Studio:||Great Plains Industries|
|Item Size:||8 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.1 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by GPI® The Proven Choice®, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.