GPI 113255-1, 01A31GM Aluminum Turbine Fuel Flowmeter with Digital LCD Display, 3-30 GPM, 1-Inch FNPT Inlet/Outlet, 0.75-Inch Reducer Bushings
Huge Savings Item! Save 12% on the GPI 113255-1, 01A31GM Aluminum Turbine Fuel Flowmeter with Digital LCD Display, 3-30 GPM, 1-Inch FNPT Inlet/Outlet, 0.75-Inch Reducer Bushings by GPI® The Proven Choice® at Enria Industries. MPN: 01A31GM. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The GPI 01A31GM digital turbine flowmeter is made from durable cast aluminum and features an LCD display that is accurate to +/-5 percent of reading.
Features & Highlights
- Auto-off display turns off after 1 minute of inactivity to extend battery life. Flow range of 3 to 30 GPM (10 to 100 LPM).
- Typical accuracy is 2.5 percent (accuracy can vary to 5 percent). Reducer bushings provide versatility for use with 1-inch or 0.75-inch line sizes.
- Can be mounted on hose end for easy meter reading. Powered by two field replaceable AAA batteries.
- Features one cumulative and one resettable batch total. For use with gasoline (gasohol up to E15), diesel fuel (bio-diesel blends up to B100) and kerosene.
- Wetted materials: aluminum housing, nylon rotor, ceramic bearings, tungsten carbide shaft, 316 stainless steel rings and zinc plated steel bushings.
|Manufacturer:||Great Plains Industries|
|Brand:||GPI® The Proven Choice®|
|Publisher:||Great Plains Industries|
|Studio:||Great Plains Industries|
|Item Size:||8 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.1 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|