ETEKJOY Handheld 10-Frequency RFID NFC Card Reader Writer Copier Duplicator Programmer for ID IC Cards w/ 5x 125kHz Cards, 5x 125kHz keyfobs & 5x 13.56MHz UID key fobs
Free Shipping Included! ETEKJOY Handheld 10-Frequency RFID NFC Card Reader Writer Copier Duplicator Programmer for ID IC Cards w/ 5x 125kHz Cards, 5x 125kHz keyfobs & 5x 13.56MHz UID key fobs by ETEKJOY at Enria Industries. MPN: ET903-08CDEN. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Note: It can NOT crack fully-encrypted IC cards!! It can crack some of the half-encrypted cards only, but not all. It's better to use it for
3.2-inch clear display screen. Working frequencies. ID cards: 125 kHz, 250 kHz, 500 kHz, 375 kHz, 625 kHz, 750 kHz, 875 kHz, 1000 kHz. IC cards: 13.56 MHz, 125 kHz prox card. Come with decoding software (Windows). English operation sound. Digital key input. Numbers can be input directly. Power supply by 4 AAA batteries (not included), or by the USB cable (5V).Package includes: 1x ID/IC RFID Card Copier 1x USB Cable 5x 125kHz keyfobs 5x 125kHz writable cards 5x 13.56MHz UID keyfobs How to copy the 125kHz RFID card (unencrypted card): Press the power button to turn on. When the screen shows the 'Disclaimer', press OK button. Put the original card on the device's backside. Press SCAN button. The device automatically scans its frequency and read. The card number shows on the screen. Take away the original card and put a writable card/key on the device's backside. Press WRITE button. Copy completes.. How to crack the half-encrypted card: If the card is half-encrypted, please use the decoding software to crack it. Connect the device to computer via the USB cable. Press the power button to turn on. Don't press any button in the device. A removable disk pops up in your PC. Open the disk. Find the manual and the decoding software. Run the software. First, on the software interface, click the OK icon to accept the 'Disclaimer'. Then, on the device, press OK button to accept the 'Disclaimer'. Now the device and computer connect successfully. Put the original card on the device's backside. Click the software's 'Start decoding' to crack the password. It may take about 2 to 5 minutes to crack it successfully. Then put one UID card on the device's backside. Press WRITE button. Copy completes.
Features & Highlights
- Note: It can NOT crack fully-encrypted IC cards!! It can decode some of the half-encrypted cards only, but not all. If you are unsure, it's better to use it for unencrypted cards.
- Support reading & writing 10 frequencies: 125kHz, 250kHz, 375kHz, 500kHz, 625kHz, 750kHz, 875kHz, 1000kHZ, 13.56MHz(ISO1443A/B), 125kHz Prox cards.
- Support reading: EM4100/EM4200, Mifare classic, UID cards, Ultralight, Ntag203, 1386/1326/1346; Support writing: 1386/1326/1346, T5577, EM4305, Mifare UID cards.
- Come with decoding software (working on Windows). 3.2-inch HD color screen. English operation sound. Digital Key input.. Powered by 4 AAA batteries (not included), or by 5V USB power supply. Handheld and portable. Easy to carry around.
- Applications: access control system, RFID door card, elevator card, parking card, proximity card, etc.
|Item Weight:||0.57 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.59 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.79 x 2.24 x 2.24 inches|