Esright Brass Water Pressure Regulator Lead-Free with Gauge for RV Camper Adjustable Water Pressure Regulator (NH Threads Contains Oil)
Esright Brass Water Pressure Regulator Lead-Free with Gauge for RV Camper Adjustable Water Pressure Regulator (NH Threads Contains Oil) by Esright at Enria Industries. MPN: WPV-NH. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 1.Connect the female fitting on the adjustable water regulator directly to your water source's hose bib. 2.Connect the female fitting on the water
2.Connect the female fitting on the water hose to the male fitting on the adjustable water regulator.
3.Turn on the water supply in order to flush the water regulator and hose for one minute.
4.Turn off the water supply.
5.Connect the hose to your water inlet, then turn on the water supply.
6.Turn on all fixtures to allow any air to be flushed out of the plumbing - this includes turning on showers, faucets, and flushing toilets.
7.Adjust the regulator screw (found at the top of the cap on the regulator) until it is set to the desired pressure reading.
8.Ensure that all fixtures have been turned off while making adjustments to the regulator screw until you reach the desired pressure reading.
9.Regulator gauge contains oil to reduce friction of internal components and greatly increases the life of the product.
Features & Highlights
- Durable lead free brass, under the NSF lead-free requirements of 0.2%.
- Compatible with U.S. 3/4" water sources(ND20), NH threads and Regulator gauge contains oil
- Adjustable up to 160 PSI. Arrives with easy installation guide. Inlet Screened Filter
- Water Pressure Regulator can reduce water pressure and make it stable as well.
- Easy to adjust, just adjust the brass screw (at the top on the regulator) to change the pressure - or +
|Package Weight:||1.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 2 x 2 inches|