Earthquake is the largest manufacturer of earth augers in the world and with the E43 earth auger powerhead you can drill deep into the earth in just seconds. Engineered to be reliable and long-lasting, Earthquake earth augers make any digging project easier and faster. Tough, yet lightweight, the E43 is ideal for the occasional project around the house, farm or ranch. It is great for building decks, installing fences, soil sampling, mailbox installations and many other outdoor projects.
Features & Highlights
- Outstanding power, durability and efficiency. Industrial air filtration keeps dirt out
- Lightweight, heavy-duty construction. Ball bearing, alloy gear transmission
- Easy-to-grip fingertip throttle control
- Comfortable anti-vibration, foam-grip handles
- 5 year residential and 90 day commercial warranty
|Item Weight:||22 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 13.36 x 13.36 inches|
|Package Weight:||24.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.3 x 12.28 x 12.28 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Earthquake, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.