Cat6 Outdoor, Shielded - FTP, 500ft, Waterproof, Direct Burial Rated CMX, Solid Bare Copper Bulk Ethernet Cable, 550MHz, ETL Listed, Black, trueCABLE
Free Shipping Included! Cat6 Outdoor, Shielded - FTP, 500ft, Waterproof, Direct Burial Rated CMX, Solid Bare Copper Bulk Ethernet Cable, 550MHz, ETL Listed, Black, trueCABLE by trueCABLE at Enria Industries. MPN: 6OUTGSHDRB. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Condition: New from factoryColor : Black - Length : 500 ft Cable Construction: Our heavy-duty polyethylene (PE) jacket is outdoor rated and
Condition: New from factory
Color : Black - Length : 500 ft
- Our heavy-duty polyethylene (PE) jacket is outdoor rated and designed to withstand UV rays while the high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and water blocking tape make it waterproof and resistant to moisture.
- The aluminum mylar shield helps protect the cable from outside interference and near-end crosstalk, commonly referred to as NEXT.
- The center separator/spline provides the cable extra support to help fight against twists and kinks. It also separates the pairs to further eliminate crosstalk.
- A tinned copper drain wire is built in to help ease termination of the cable’s shield by crimping and soldering.
- Our cables are manufactured with 100% bare copper wire, NOT copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire.
Please reference our trueCABLE spec sheet image for complete product information.
Supports all your devices
- Media Server
- Gaming Console
- Wi-Fi Router
Commonly referred to as:
- Cat6 cable
- Cat6 Ethernet Cable
- Cat 6 Network Cable
- Phone Cable
- Data/LAN Cable
- RJ45 Wire
Features & Highlights
- HIGH PERFORMANCE DATA CABLE. Our outdoor cat6 ethernet cable is 23 AWG with 4 pairs (8 conductors). The overall aluminum (AL) foil shield helps eliminate cross-talk noise and can prevent electromagnetic interference (EMI). Suitable for Fast, Gigabit, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. Supports bandwidth of up to 550 MHz.
- HASSLE FREE PACKAGING. 500 feet (152 meters) of our trueCABLE product has been packaged on a tangle free, easy pull reel/spool so you don't have to worry about getting behind on your next job.
- 100% SOLID BARE COPPER CONDUCTORS. Pure bare copper produces a stronger signal along with better conductivity and flexibility when compared to copper clad aluminum (CCA).
- FOR USE INDOORS & OUTDOORS. Designed to withstand sunlight, dirt, and moisture. Rugged and durable for extreme environments. Bury directly in the ground or use in conduit. Connect to what matters: computers, printers, gaming consoles, routers, ethernet extenders, switch boxes, VoIP phones, IP cameras, PoE devices, etc.
- ✓ FLUKE TESTED, CUSTOMER APPROVED. All category cables meet or exceed ANSI TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standards, are RoHS compliant, and ETL listed.
|Item Size:||11 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||18.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 11 x 11 inches|