The cambric EPP400110 go box is perfect for transporting food to an event. Whether you cater for 1,000 or are feeding a family for a Night, this go box can transport both hot and cold foods while keeping the temperature within starting range for up to 4 hours. The durable and lightweight construction makes it easy to move food from the kitchen to the serving line with ease. The cambric go box stacks securely with other go box models and can be wheeled in using the camdolly (sold separately).
Features & Highlights
- - Lightweight - Made of EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) - an eco-friendly high performance foam material.
- - Chemically Inert - unaffected by oil, grease and most chemicals.
- - Excellent Energy Absorption - can withstand substantial impact without damage.
- - Great Structural Strength - capable of handling significant loads while maintaining its shape and form.
- - Safe for food contact. 100% Recyclable, CFC-Free.
|Item Weight:||9.47 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.32 x 25.59 x 25.59 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||25.25 x 18 x 18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cambro, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: UC3031524, ean: 0098241029522,
Carlisle knock-down utility carts provide an economical solution for transport needs. Utility cart is constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel for superior strength and durability. easy-to-clean tig welded construction provides added durability as ...