The Brunswick Countertop Bracket is a popular design. The decorative curved gusset on the bracket makes for a very attractive countertop support while giving good leg room under the counter where sitting is desired. The gusset extends through the flanges of the brace to allow for welding on the backside of the part. With a strong support capacity and an elegant appearance Federal Brace's Brunswick countertop brackets are great for all kitchen, bath and other decorative applications. Material Thickness: 1/4" Bracket Specifications: Length and height: determined by sku # Width: 2" Hole Specifications: No holes top flange Use adhesive for mounting Sizes 8x8 - 14x14 (3) 1/4" diameter holes Sizes 16x16 - 24x24 (5) 1/4" diameter holes Carry Capacity: 500 lbs. each http://www.federalbrace.com/index.php?controller=attachment&id_attachment=1939 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYdxkK8T9Z0
Features & Highlights
- Low-profile gusset ensures that you have ample support and knee room in breakfast bars or other countertop seating areas
- ENHANCED DESIGN: 1/4" Steel (Raw, Bronze Powdercoat) or Stainless Steel make these brackets not only STRONG and sturdy, but SLEEK and fashionable
- EASY INSTALLATION: How To Videos and Recommended Installation Kit for customer's ease
- Carry Capacity of 500 lbs. ensures your countertops and cabinetry are safe and secure
- MADE IN AMERICA to ISO certifications with high-quality materials and craftsmanship
|Item Weight:||9 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Federal Brace, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.