'Air Finish Nailer, Angled, Finish Head Style, Collation Angle 25 Degrees , Collation Type Adhesive, Fastener Range 1-1/4 In. to 2-1/2 In., Shank Dia. 0.073 In., 15 Gauge, Required Pressure 80 to 100 psi, Max. Pressure 120 psi, Magazine Capacity 129, Contact, Sequential Firing Mode, Rear Exhaust, No-Mar Tip, Housing Material Magnesium, Gold Color, Air Inlet 1/4 In. NPT, Length 12-51/64 In., Width 3-51/64 In., Height 12-3/32 In., Tool Weight 4.32 lb.'
Features & Highlights
- SMART POINT TECHNOLOGY: Easy nail placement due to a smaller nose and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool.
- DRIVES: 15 GA "FN" Style Angled Finish Nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" length.
- TOOL-FREE JAM RELEASE MECHANISM: For easy nail removal.
- DIAL-A-DEPTH(TM) CONTROL: For precise countersinking of nails.
- KIT INCLUDES: Nailer, 1/4" Air Fitting, Sample Fasteners, Carrying Case and Extra No-Mar Tips.
|Item Weight:||8.62 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.8 x 12.1 x 12.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.02 x 4.61 x 4.61 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by BOSTITCH, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.