BearMoo Whetstone 2-IN-1 Sharpening Stone 240/800 Grit Waterstone Knife Sharpener, Rubber Stone Holder Included
Super Savings Item! Save 32% on the BearMoo Whetstone 2-IN-1 Sharpening Stone 240/800 Grit Waterstone Knife Sharpener, Rubber Stone Holder Included by BearMoo at Enria Industries. MPN: SS04. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. -- What could we do when our knives or tools are dull or even chipped? -- Don't worry, BearMoo sharpening stones can help you solve this problem.
-- What could we do when our knives or tools are dull or even chipped?
-- Don't worry, BearMoo sharpening stones can help you solve this problem.
240 Grit Side:
This coarse grit is highly recommended for very dull edges on knives and tools. Whether you're refining a worn edge or establishing a new bevel angle, the coarse grit is the grit accomplish this task.
800 Grit Side:
This grit is a very good overall grit. It is fine enough for many jobs and still have enough abrasive properties to do sharpen knives and tools that are not very dull. If you keep your knives and tools in good shape, you'll find yourself reaching for this grit level often. This grit is also very common for the final stage for many kitchen knives.
Instructions to use:
1. Soak the sharpening stone with water for 5 minutes, then put it on a steady surface such as
a table or a desk.
2. First use the #240 grit side for coarse grinding in 10~30 degree angle, push the knife
out with a little force, and then gently retracted. This process takes about 15 minutes.
3. Then use the #800 grit side for fine grinding. This process takes about 10 minutes.
4. After sharpening the knife, clean the knife with wet cloth or water, then dry it.
5. Use a soft brush to clean the sharpening stone, then placed in a ventilated place out to dry.
1. Do not only use the middle of the sharpening stone, please make full use of the surface
of the whetstone.
2. Do not use whetstone to sharpen serrated blades.
Material: White Corundum
Color: Light Green + White
Dimension: 7.09"(Long) x 2.36"(Width)x 1.18"(Thickness)
1 x Sharpening Stone 240/800 grit
1 x User Guide
Features & Highlights
- ★ Thick, Solid and Large Whetstone: Made of professional grade white corundum, perfect for the larger chef's knives, gives a nice working area for any size of knif, corrosion-resistant, heat-resistant, edges and corners are clearly demarcated.
- ★ 2 Grit Sides Ensure Best Sharpening: 240 grit side is best for damaged edges, very dull edges or chipped edges, very fast metal removal, leaves visible scratches in cutting edge. 800 grit side leaves metal edge with frosted appearance. Edge sharpness equivalent to majority of factory edges on knives, tools.
- ★ Suitable for Most Grinding Operations: Kitchen knives, hunting knives, kitchen shears, pocket knife, Shun chef knife, porting knives, straight razor, cutting class knife grinding, precision tool, garden tools, art appliance and ceramic knife, but EXCEPT serrated blades and ceramic knife etc ( please kindly follow the coming user guide ).
- ★ Safety Guarantee with Silicone Mat: The non-slip silicone base eeps the stone firmly in place, amazing experience without without moving at all.
- ★ Satisfaction Guarantee No Risk: We're sure you're going to love this whetstone, try it out today without risk. If you're not satisfied with the sharpening stone for whatever reason, just contact us within 30 days for a hassle-free full refund, no questions asked.
|Color:||Grey + Green|
|Item Weight:||1.26 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.36 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.1 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|