Arisaka Inline Scout Mount M-Lok
Free Shipping Included! Arisaka Inline Scout Mount M-Lok by Arisaka at Enria Industries. MPN: ISM-M. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Arisaka Inline Scout Mount is designed specifically for the Surefire Scout Light M600 and M300 series weapon lights. It replaces the stock
When used on a 45 degree angle mounting flat, the Inline Mount allows the user to position the light closer or farther away from the top 12 o'clock rail to give clearance for front sights or other accessories. Three positions are provided, allowing an offset of 0.12" to either side of center. The base of the Surefire Scout Light® sits 0.2" above the KeyMod mounting surface.
Installation tip: In order to reduce the overall length of the mount as much as possible, it is necessary to unscrew the tail cap of the light to access the front-most mounting screw.
Compatibility with front sights varies depending on mounting location on handguards with 45 degree flats and specific front sight in use.
1. Top left 45 degree flat: Most sights work, including MBUS Pro, Knight's Armament Micro, Troy folding, and Diamondhead. MBUS Gen II work if positioned to allow clearance for the release tab.
2. Top right 45 degree flat: Due to the asymmetrical body of the Surefire Scout Light, placement of the front sight and light are more critical in this setup. The smaller sights like MBUS Pro and Knight's Armament Micro work fine, but the Troy, Diamondhead, and MBUS Gen II will not be able to clear the main body where the screw holes reside for the stock picatinny adapter. This means one or the other will have to be moved forward/back to get appropriate clearance. Another option is to use an Arisaka 300 Series Light Body or 600 Series Light Body, which will allow plenty of clearance.
Height: 0.2" (at Surefire Scout Light® mounting point)
Weight: 0.6 oz
The mount is CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and type III hard coat anodized.
Product includes mount, M-Lok nuts/screws, and screws necessary to attach light to mount. Scout light, handguard, and any other firearms or accessories shown in above product photos are not included.
Features & Highlights
- Replaces the stock Picatinny rail adapter with a low profile mount for M-Lok handguards
- Compatibility with front sights varies depending on mounting location on handguards with 45 degree flats
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.81 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|