Anvil brewing equipment 5.5 gal kettle is the Ultimate stovetop brew kettle for 2.5 gal batches or 5 gal concentrated wort boils. This rugged kettle is constructed from high quality materials and designed for a lifetime of demanding use. Includes induction ready Clad bottom, etched level graduations, thermometer, Valve, and dip tube.
Features & Highlights
- Heavy 18 gauge stainless steel with reinforced lip for durability and easy cleaning
- Induction capable tri-ply clad bottom
- Internal etched level graduations in gal and liters for accurate measurements
- A dual scale f/c thermometer - included standard
- Comfortable, strong, easy carry handles installed without unsanitary rivets
|Manufacturer:||Blichmann Engineering, LLC|
|Publisher:||Blichmann Engineering, LLC|
|Studio:||Blichmann Engineering, LLC|
|Package Weight:||12.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.49 x 14.02 x 14.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Anvil, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
C&G Assembly Kit, 3000 psi, 8 Ft Hose, SS.Comes with durable case. Manufactured in Houston, TX. 3000 psi. ...