- Max Display: 1999, 3 1/2 Digits
- Range Selection: Manual Ranging
- Overload Display: "1" Is Displayed
- Sampling Speed: 2-3 Times Per Second
- Low Battery Indication
- Power: 1 x 9V 6F22 Battery (Included)
- Diode Test: Yes
- Continuity Test: Yes
- Square Wave Output: Yes
- Dimensions: 130mm*73.5mm*35mm/ 5.11*2.89*1.38
- Safety/ Compliances: IEC61010 CAT.I 600V, CAT.II 300V, double insulation
- DC Voltage: 200mV/2000mV/20V/200V (0.5%+2), 500V (0.8%+5)
- AC Voltage: 200V/500V (1.2%+10)
- DC Current: 2000μA/20mA (1.%+2), 200mA (1.2%+2), 10A (2%5)
- Resistance: 200Ω (0.8%+5), 2000Ω/20KΩ/200KΩ (0.8%+2), 20MΩ (1%+5), 200MΩ [5%(reading-10)+10]
- Frequency: 20kHz (1.5%+5)
1 x Digital LCD Multimeter
2 x Test Leads
1 x User Manual
1 x 9 V Battery
● Read SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS carefully before use!
● Only use the multimeter as specified in these instructions to ensure its safety features are not compromised.
● In the Operating Instructions, a Warning indicates conditions and measures that expose the user to risks or can damage the multimeter or equipment being tested.
● A Note indicates information to which the user must pay particular attention.
● The international electrical symbols used in these instructions and which are displayed on the instrument's LED display screen are explained on page 2.
- 24/7 Customer Service
- 12-Month Replacement Warranty
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Please contact us directly if need any help