#9 x 1-1/2" Bronze Star Exterior Coated Wood Screw Torx/Star Drive Head (Bulk Box) - Multipurpose Exterior Coated Torx/Star Drive Wood Screws (24 Pounds 3500 Count)
#9 x 1-1/2'' Bronze Star Exterior Coated Wood Screw Torx/Star Drive Head (Bulk Box) - Multipurpose Exterior Coated Torx/Star Drive Wood Screws (24 Pounds 3500 Count) by Construction Fasteners at Enria Industries. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. More Details About Our #9 x 1-1/2'' Bronze Star High Performance Wood Screws- High Performance Exterior Coated Screws- Excellent Multipurpose Screws-
- High Performance Exterior Coated Screws
- Excellent Multipurpose Screws
- For Professional Operations & Demanding Industries
- Excellent Screws for Both Hard and Soft Wood
- High Quality Heat Treated Steel
- Self-Countersinking Screw Head
- Deep, Wide, Sharp Screw Threads Provide Maximum Holding Power
- High Quality Screw Threads Cut Cleanly & Easily Through Tough Materials
- Type 17 Notched Screw Point for Quick Starts without "Walking"
- Deep Torx/Star Drive Screws Reduce "Cam-out"
- Excellent Screw for Cabinetry, Furniture, Roofing, Framing, etc.
- This product includes 24 Pound of the #9 x 1-1/2" Bronze Star BTX Wood Screws
Bronze Star High Performance Multipurpose Torx/Star Drive Wood Screws "BTX", #9 Diameter by 1-1/2" Long. Use T25 Torx/Star Drive Bit for Installing these Quality Wood Screws. Bulk Quality Wood Screws for the Best Possible Value. Our Bronze Star Torx/Star Drive Screws are an Excellent Fastener for Multipurpose Applications in Hard and Soft Woods, Chipboard, and other Tough Materials. Our Multipurpose Exterior Coated Wood Screws are an Excellent Multipurpose Fastener for Professional Operations and Demanding Industries Using Hard or Soft Woods. Uses include, cabinetry, framing, furniture and many more. Our Wood Screws are so Strong they can even be Removed and Reused. This 24 Pounds quantity of our high performance exterior coated wood screws has approximately 3,500 screws.
Torx/Star Drive Wood Screw Head Provides Twice the Torque of Phillips or Square Drive Screw Heads
Screw Engineering Specs:
Average Shear Strength of #9 Shank ---- 2771 lbs
Average Pull-Out Strength ---------------- 902 lbs
(Screw Pull Out is Calculated with a 2" Length Screw in the wood species: Yellow Pine Wood)
Features & Highlights
- Ceramic Coated for Less Strain Installing
- ACQ (Treated Lumber) Compatible
- High Quality Steel-Heat Treated
- Deep, Wide, Sharp Threads Provide Maximum Holding Power
- Use T-25 Bit - Self Countersinking Head
|Item Weight:||25 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.31 x 0.31 x 0.31 inches|