60+5 MFD uf Micro Farad 370 Or 440 Volt Dual Run Round Capacitor PW-60/5/370-440R for Condenser Straight Cool Or Heat Pump Air Conditioner - Guaranteed to Last 5 Years
60+5 MFD uf Micro Farad 370 Or 440 Volt Dual Run Round Capacitor PW-60/5/370-440R for Condenser Straight Cool Or Heat Pump Air Conditioner - Guaranteed to Last 5 Years by PowerWell at Enria Industries. MPN: PW-60/5/370-440V. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A capacitor is an electric component that temporarily stores an electrical charge. A dual ''run capacitor'' supports two electric motors, such as a fan
Dual capacitors come in a variety of sizes, depending on the capacitance (µF = MFD = micro farad), such as 60 plus 5 µF, and also the voltage. A 440 volt capacitor can be used in place of a 370 volt, as it is build better, but the 370 can't be used in place of a 440 volt. It will work for a while and will fail prematurely, as exceeding the capacitor's rated voltage will cause the dielectric to break down and the capacitor to short out. Same as an electric wire- 600V rated wire is better than 300V one .The capacitance(µF or MFD or micro farad) must be the same or stay within 10%+ or 5%- of its original value . Example: 60 µF cap can be substituted by 57 - 66 MFD with the same or better voltage ratings capacitor.
If your fan is working but compressor not, or the capacitor is bulged on top most likely your capacitor is defective. Round capacitor can be used to substitute oval shape one with the same MFD AND Volt specs.
You will ask "Why I need a Cap that is rated 440V in my A/C?"
Answer: You need to realize that a motor is an inductive device. When the supply voltage is applied to the motor run winding, the voltage across the start winding will be increased to a higher voltage value. A motor acts like a transformer with the run winding acting as the primary and the start winding acting as the secondary. This is why the capacitor has a much higher voltage rating than the 230 being the supply voltage.
If a Capacitor is not EIA-456-A approved means it is NOT approved for USA market.
Features & Highlights
- 60/5 uf or 60/5 MFD 440 Volt AC Capacitor. Replaces BOTH 370 & 440 VAC capacitors
- Can size measures 2-3/8" diameter x 4-3/8" tall. Operating temperature range -40 C. to +70 C/ -40F to 158F
- Built to the TOUGHEST USA standards for AC motor run capacitors including EIA-456-A and IEC 60252-1:2001
- GUARANTEED TO LAST 5 YEARS. We are extremely passionate about our products and are fanatical about quality control in our workshops. ORDER NOW with peace of mind. No Catches
- Replacement for S1-02425033700 , P291-6053RS , C3605R , 27L954 , TRCD605 , 97F9816 , PRCFD605A , Z97F9897 , 97F9897 , C4605R , CPT00691 , TT-CAP-60/5/440 , B9457-7500 , HCKS600D050R440Z , TP-CAP-60/5/440R
|Package Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.52 x 2.52 x 2.52 inches|