6 Pack 1.26''D x 0.2''H Neodymium Disc Countersunk Hole Magnets,Strong,Permanent,Rare Earth Magnets,with 6 Screws
Huge Savings Item! Save 14% on the 6 Pack 1.26''D x 0.2''H Neodymium Disc Countersunk Hole Magnets,Strong,Permanent,Rare Earth Magnets,with 6 Screws by HTCARE at Enria Industries. MPN: JKMagnets09. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. HTCARE Neodymium Countersunk Hole Magnets - 1.26''D x 0.2''H (6 PCS) Rare earth magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. They
Rare earth magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. They are amazingly powerful for their size and have innumerable uses. These pot magnets are 1.26 inch (32mm) diameter and 0.2 inch (5mm) thick. They are magnetized through the thickness. They are composed of neodymium iron boron magnetic material and are plated in nickel-copper-nickel for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Maximum working temperature is 176 F (80 C).
Ideal for furniture fixings, hanging artwork and keeping doors and drawers closed, countersunk magnets have a central hole which allows them to be fixed to non-magnetic surfaces with a screw.
Because of their superb strength these 32mm x 5mm countersunk circular magnets are also used in recovery and retrieval applications, providing an astonishing magnetic pull for a relatively small magnet.
Countersunk magnets with opposite poles on the countersunk face can be used to attract two surfaces or two opposing countersunk magnets with the same pole on the countersunk face can be used to create a damping, shock absorbing or repelling effect. Also available with the north pole on the countersunk face.
1. Keep away from pacemakers.
2. Powerful magnets can hurt your fingers.
3. Not for children, parental supervision required.
4. All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
5. If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage.
Features & Highlights
- VERY DURABLE - Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish which greatly increase the longevity of the Magnets.
- POWERFUL MAGNETS - Each magnet can support 12kg pull vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface.
- MAGNETS DIMENSIONS -32mm diameter x 5mm thick with a 5mm diameter countersunk hole for fixing ,+/-0.1mm tolerance.
- DIY PROJECTS & SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS - Refrigerator Magnets, Shower Door, Work or Office, Scientific Purposes, Arts and Crafts or School Classroom.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED - Made under ISO 9001 Quality Systems. The Highest Quality Available! 30 Days Money Back Guaranteed!
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 2 x 2 inches|